Why?

"ADDIE!!!" Cruella screamed at Addison from across the hall.
The scream almost made Addison jump from where she sat on her bed humming a song she hums along to just like her father did when he was on the isle and hated his mother. The song was none other than "Cruella De'vil" from 101 Dalmatians.

Yes?" Addison said in a trembling voice scared of her own mother, or so she had been told it was her mother from Cruella herself and Cruella has always told her that she never lies. "I need you to clean your room!" Addison looked at her room for a moment. It looked very clean to her. She would always keep her room organized and keep everything in lists and charts like her birth mother. But she would always wonder where she got being
organized from since Cruella never kept things in order or tidy at all.

"RIGHT NOW ADDIE!!!" Cruella screamed at the top of her lungs.
"Ok sorry." Addison replied quietly so it didn't seem like she was yelling at her. God did Cruella hate it when she yelled at her. Addison remembered that one time she yelled at Cruella. She got a beating for that at only age seven. She knew from that moment on not to yell at Cruella.

She began to dust her dresser and night stand. After that washed her windows with window washer. She did her laundry by hand same with drying them. She then proceeded to fold her clothes the only way Cruella would have it. Put the clothes away and sat on her bed. She hears Cruella coming up stairs to her bedroom.

"Addison I need you to fluff my fur, touch up my roots and scrape the bunions off my feet." Cruella told Addison.

Addison sighed but did it anyways because she knew not to fight with Cruella.

After she was down doing all that stuff for Cruella she stoped by Lilliana's room and told her to meet her up in their tree house after she was down doing her chores which was stealing and fighting. Lilliana agreed and went over to the tree house right after her chores.

"Hey" Lilliana said as she hopped into the tree house seeing Addison writing something in her organiser. "Oh, hey Lily." Addison said not looking up from what she was writing.
"Whatcha writing Addie?" Lilliana asked. "Oh nothing just a to-do
list with things I need and want to do tomorrow." Addison told her best friend. "Hmm" Lilliana just shruged it off.

"Yeah and you know what I realized while making this list that I have more things I need to do for my mom than stuff I want to do for myself."

"I feel the same way with my dad Addie." Lilliana told her.
"It's like I have no time to myself. I always have to be out stealing or doing something for my dad."

"Do you want to go on a chores streak tomorrow and see how long we can last without doing chores?"

"Wouldn't that get us in loads of trouble Lilliana?" Addison asked with a worried face because she knew that her friend would always be okay with getting into trouble.

"Exactly" Lilliana said with a evil tone in her voice and her signature smirk. "What do you say. Will you do it Addie or are you too much of a pretty princess to get into trouble?" Addie laughed.
"Nu uh I'm never going to be a pretty princess ever even if my life depended on it! I'll do it!" She smiled.

They looked at each other and shook each others hand as in they made a deal. After they went back home thinking about what would become of it.

Back at Auradon.

"Do you guys think it would be a good idea to try to bring the girls back home?" Jay asked the other couple, his mother in-law and fairy godmother. "Well, I speak for Jane and I when I say we both want them back." Carlos stated with Jane shaking her head in agreement.

Mulan got a little tense looking at her son in-law then at her daughter. "Wouldn't it be dangerous to be going to the isle I hear it's horrible over there." Mulan said with a serious tone in her voice.

Then Lonnie looked at Jay and then back at her mom.
"Mom we will be fine as long as I'm with Jay then I shouldn't get lost, if you don't remember that as a teenager I went over there with Jay before so I should be safe and yes it is horrible over there so that is why we want to get our daughter off of the isle."

Jane decided to speak up telling them that she would like to go with Lonnie, Jay and Carlos to the isle.

"Hon I don't know if you would like to go anyway it's not really a pretty good place for you to be in." Carlos didn't want to be rude to his wife especially since her mother was here.

"I think I would know if I want to go to the isle or not, in which I do want to go and see my daughter's living arrangement." Jane said standing up for herself.

Fairy godmother then barged in telling her daughter that she didn't know if she wanted her to go either.

Carlos of course wanted to go against fairy godmother and say that maybe she should get a chance to go to the isle.

"Anyway I have to go bye guys!" Mulan told everybody.
"Me too!" Fairy godmother explains.

Everyone then said their goodbyes and headed home for the night.

At the isle.

"Do your chores!" Lilliana and Addison would hear but not listened nor did as told. They were told several more times but still didn't follow the instructions.

Addison heard footsteps coming up stairs as did Lilliana.

"DO YOUR CHORES!!" Jafar yelled at Lilliana. "No!" Lilliana respond. "What did you just say to me!" Jafar got even more mad at Lilliana. "I said NO!" Lilliana screamed. Jafar had enough of this behaviour. He took her by the ear and draged her into a locked cell. "You will not disobey me again! Do I make myself clear?" "Yes." Lilliana managed to get by without him yelling again.

Addison went through the same thing as Lilliana.
Didn't do as told and got locked up in a cell.

They didn't know this at the time but their real parents were preparing to go back to the isle to see them after ten long years.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Our Life!
The next chapter will be short and simple about the parents packing and the girls thinking up plans to try to escape the cell they were put in. See if their plans work in the next chapter.
Bieeeeeee!!!!