Now What?

Addison sat in a dark corner crying.

"I shouldn't have done this I shouldn't have done this." She kept repeating the words over and over to herself. She saw a dark figure come towards her. "That's right. You shouldn't have done that." The voice said. It was Cruella. Addison looked up at her.

"I will be out tonight with Jafar talking about how we will punish you and Lilliana." Cruella said. Addison thought to herself 'This happened to Lily too.' Cruella spoke up once more. "You will not be coming out until I say so, which might be a long time." she looked at Addison. "You will not try nor think about escaping. Do I make myself clear?"

She wanted to tell her off saying that she was pretty smart for her age which she didn't know how she got from such a stupid woman. But she knew better than to do that. "Yes mother" is what she said insted. Cruella told Addison " I am only doing this because I love you." "Yeah, sure I bet" Addison mumbled under her breath. "WHAT!" Cruella yelled. "Nothing." Addison answered.

Cruella than walked away.

With Jafar and Lilliana.

"Lilliana" Jafar said surprisingly softly.

"Yes father?" Lilliana said trying to keep a straight face.
Her father had never been more calm in his life. But she knew it was too good to be true.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!!" he yelled at Lilliana.

Lilliana frowned she knew it.

"You're going to stay here for a very long time considering that you suggested that you and Addison do this!" Jafar told Lilliana.
"How did you know" Lilliana asked in a scared voice. She was never scared of Jafar but since he knew the truth there was no turning back. "Cruella and I were talking about your good behavior and we overheard you and Addison talking in that old tree house of yours." Jafar explained to his daughter.

'How could I have let this happen' Lilliana thought to herself.

"Anyways" Jafar began. "I will be going out with Cruella to talk about what your punishment will be tonight. So don't think you can get away with escaping." Jafar stared at Lilliana "ok" Lilliana said.

Then Jafar left.

Lilliana got a text from Addison.

Addison:
Hey where are you?
Lilliana:
In a jail cell. You?
Addison:
Same. I need help out. Any ideas?
Lilliana:
Maybe we could! Oh it wouldn't work.
Addison:
WHAT TELL ME PLEASE!
Lilliana:
I have a crow bar in here so maybe I could get out and get you.
Addison:
YES! Good thinking Lily I'll be waiting for you.
Lilliana:
Ok! BYE!
Addison:
BYE!

Then the conversation stoped and Lilliana got to work!

Back at Auradon.

Jay started to fold some clothes and put them in a backpack sutible for the isle. Since the isle still doesn't like Auradon Evie made some isle clothes for Jane and Lonnie.

"Hey baby" Lonnie said as she kissed Jays cheek. He loved it when she kissed him. Her soft lips touching his warm skin.

"Are you ready to go?" Jay asked Lonnie. She wraped her arms around him. "Yep!" She said confidently. He kissed her forehead and headed over to pick up Jane and Carlos.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Carlos asked his wife who was getting packed with a packing list. "Yes of course! You said I could!" Jane said with a preppy tone to her voice.

Carlos did say so but was still worried about Jane on the isle.
He just wanted to go get his daughter back and head home with no interruptions. But with Jane with them it will be hard.

HONK! HONK!

Jay and Lonnie were in the car waiting for them to get down so they can go.

"Ok come on babe" Carlos said grabing the backpack and his wife towards him. He kissed Jane on the lips. "Ewwww!!" Dude said discussed with his owners. "Shut up dude! Will be back before you knew it so enjoy it while it lasts!" Carlos said with a grin and kissed Jane the.

"Hey let's go!" Jay told Jane and Carlos once they got down to the car. Carlos put the bag in the back where Jay and Lonnie's were and sat down in the seat next to Jane. Ready to go they all went into the magical boarder and to the isle of the lost.

Hey guys I just finished this chapter hope you enjoyed it! I would like to know in the comments what you would like to see next! More of Jane and Carlos, Jay and Lonnie or Addison and Lilliana! For now Bieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!