Number 13

*You and Chris have been dating for about 6 months now and he wants something you wouldn't give. This is dedicated to @Bxtch_please, your name is Monae.*

Monae POV

Since like two weeks ago Chris has been wanting the "cookie". We have only been dating for like 6 months and I'm in love I think but I'm a virgin. Maybe if I wasn't I would have sex and give into him but I really don't know. Right now I'm at Chris's house because he will be coming home any minute then we are gonna probably watch a movie and order pizza for dinner. Then the front door opens then slams shut.

"Hey babe where you be at?"

"I'm in the kitchen" you said getting a glass from the cabinet to drink some ice tea.

"Hey baby" Chris said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing me on my bare shoulder since I have a sports bra on.

"You already said that bighead" I said laughing and turning to face him.

"Fine I'm taking my big head downstairs to paint" he said letting go off me and walking to where the basement steps are and goes down them.

Do you see what I mean about him acting up. I always call him big head and he just laugh or says a name back to me. Theses past two weeks I think he is emotionally stress from being horny and being depression with the D.C trial coming up for him.

"Chris why are you acting like this?" I said yelling down the steps.

".........."

"Seriously Chris your not going to answer me?" I said walking down the steps to see him shirtless at the bar sitting in a seat drawling on a piece of paper.

"............"

"Fine I'm not leaving till you say something to me and answer my fucking question"

"Whatever" he said not taking his eyes off his paper.

"What are you drawling?". I said trying to change the subject.

"A new tattoo"

"Cool can you drawl me one?"

"You have arms and hands don't you?"

"Yeah but I can't draw" I said a little hurt.

"Is that my problem" he said looking up at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Your such a dick" I mumbled getting up.

"What did you said Monae?"

"I said YOUR SUCH A DICK" I said yelling at him.

"OH IM THE DICK YOUR THE ONE THAT IS BEING THE DICK IF YOU FUCKING ASK ME"

"OH REALLY HOW?"

"YOU CALL ME FUCKING NAMES LIKE BIGHEAD AND YELLOWBONE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY"

"YOUR POINT IS?"

"THAT IF I CALL YOU ONE NAME THAT IS HALF AS BAD YOU CRY LIKE YOU ARE NOW"

"I didn't realize you took it that offensive" I said wiping my tears since I didn't know I was even crying.

"Well I do now"

"What's wrong with you these past two weeks you been so mean to me?"

"I'm just I don't know"

"Chris I'm not ready yet"

"I KNOW BUT IM JUST FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING YOU SAID THAT SHIT MONAE. YOU FUCKING FOR GOD DAMN SURE KNOW YOU ARE READY. I LOST MY VIRGINITY AT 8. DO YOU REALIZE HOW HORNY YOU GET FROM THAT? I HAD SEX WITH A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD TOO. I DIDNT EVEN LOVE HER AT ALL. SHE CAME OVER CAUSE SHE WAS LOOKING FOR MY SISTER. I LET HER IN TO BE FUCKING NICE AND SHE PUSHED ME ON THE COUCH AND STARTED KISSING ME AND SHIT AND ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER. NOW YOU TRY TO LIVE WITH THAT. IM TRYING NOT TO BE HARD ON YOU CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY LOOSE IT ONCE AND ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING GIVE ME A HANDJOB THATS IT NO HEAD. NOT TO MENTION YOU ONLY DO IT FOR TWO MINUTES TOPS SO I DONT CUM ON YOU CAUSE YOU DOTN WANT TO SEE IT. IM SURPRISED YOU EVEN FUCKING TOUCH MY DICK AT ALL DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO YOU? I EAT YOU OUT AND FINGER YOU AND MAKE YOU CUM AND ALL THAT BUT YOU CANT DO THAT FOR ME? ITS BULLSHIT TO ME. YOUR FRIEND TOLD ME YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY IN HIGH SCHOOL SND IS LIEING TO ME. SHE SAID THAT ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO THATS WHY IM BEING SO "MEAN" TO YOU. SO DID YOU LOOSE IT ALREADY?"