Number 32

*You and Chris are sittings on the couch watching tv. This is dedicated to @TheUnlQuAlovesMB your name is Joehanna.*

Chris's POV

I was siting on the couch with my baby Johanna's head in my lap as we watched tv. This hoe named Jessica was texting me say sex was good even though she didn't get any CJ but whatever.

"Hey baby you want ice cream from the freezer?"

"Yeah get me a bowl please" she said picking her head up and kissing my lips then letting me up and I walked into the kitchen to get the ice cream.

Johanna's POV

So I was waiting for my baby to come back with my ice cream. I heard his phone go off and he wasn't back so I checked it.

"Sex was great baby can't wait till you lay me down again and make me call you Daddy again~ Jessica"

I was shocked as tears formed in my face. Just the person I learned to hate walked through the door.

"What's wrong why are you crying baby?" he asked concerned.

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME BABY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. YOUR HOE JESSICA TEXTED YOU ANS TOLD YOU SHE CANT WAIT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AGAIN AND YOU TELLING HER TO CALL HER DADDY AND OTHER SHIT. SO IMMA LEAVE AND LET YOU FUCK YOUR HOE AT YOUR HOUSE" I screamed walking up the stairs.

"Jessica ain't my hoe and I never had sex with her she is just saying that"

"WHATEVER IM LEAVING YOU FUCKING CHEATER AND LIER" I said grabbing my suitcase from the closet.

"Don't give up on love baby I love you and you goddamn sure love me and if you loved me you would believe in my loyalty" he said with tears in his eyes.

"I do love you but you had sex with someone else so I'm leaving" I said throwing close into the suitcase.

"Let me show you that I didn't lie and I love you" he said pushing me up against the wall and kissing my lips with passion.

He lightly picked you up so your legs were around his waist. He pulled off my t-shirt and felt up my back making me lightly moan into his mouth. He then slid his soft hands down my skin and unclipped my bra. I slid my hands up his shirt and slipped it off. The. I pulled his gym shorts down with my legs to leave Chris naked. He pulled the rest of my clothing off then rammed into me.

"Ahh mmm baby" I moaned as Chris attacked my neck with wet kisses mixed with little love bites.

"Mmm baby I love you so much and would never cheat on you" he groaned going faster back me moan even louder.

"Baby" I screamed as he hit my g-spot going fast.

"You like that babygirl?" he whispered in you ear making me shiver with delight.

"Baby I'm gonna-" I said getting cut off by my juice flowing onto CJ.

"Mmm baby yes" Chris groaned as he came and CJ start to get less hard.

Chris pulled out and laid me down on the bed.

"I love you Johanna and I didn't cheat"

"I love you too and I know I was just shocked I guess"

"Okay good" he said leaning down and kissing me.

"Now take me to the shower nigga"

"God your do fucking greedy" he said picking me up and talking me to the bathroom.