Super Saiyan! I'm leveled up

"Who's next?" Akumo challenged. Vegeta ascended to the air and started to scream. He powered up to his Super Saiyan state.

  "I see you can turn into the battle form." Akumo stated. "But it looks like the genes have been mutated on your Universe after many generations have passed. FEAST YOUR EYES!" Akumo powered up and grew fangs. His muscles grew bigger and he had a green aura around him. Green lightning shot down on him and everybody on Planet Sadala can feel his power through the ground. His hair spiked up and it was green. He looked similar to Kale.

  "That is the true Super Saiyan form...." Vegeta said to himself. Akumo shot heavy green ki blasts at Vegeta, but he avoided. Vegeta punched Akumo but Akumo absorbed the punch like it was nothing. The punch was powerful enough to shift entire mountains. Vegeta punched and kick continuously but Akumo was too fast. He avoid him like child's play. Akumo punched Vegeta and knocked him back a few feet. Vegeta transformed to his ascended Super Saiyan Blue. (The ascended state is the mastered super Saiyan blue state. There is no aura and the Hair is a darker shade of blue.) Vegeta went to attack further more but Akumo was still too fast. Akumo blasted him with what seemed like non existent ki. Vegeta was confused.

  "What the hell was that supposed to do?" He laughed but then the blast reappeared in his face and exploded sending him into a tailspin. He was holding his left arm because that's where it impacted him the most. His arm was dislocated. "Damn it!" He said in anguish.

  Akumo disappeared and then reappeared closer to Vegeta, catching him off guard. Akumo kicked Vegeta in the face hard. His nose was bleeding. Akumo finished him off with a Super ki explosion. Vegeta passed out the heat was too much. Vegeta fell hard on the ground. Goku gave him some senzu beans so he can be conscious again.

  "It's my turn now!" He said.