Introductions

Stupid Edward.

Stupid, stupid Edward.

After a week of ghosting Bella due to his thirst, the day he gets back, he decides to just reveal his and his family's secret to her. Not only does his stupid, stupid decision reveal the vampire secret, but it also exposes the Tiger secret. I get that she was in danger, and the van was going to hit her, but there are more people at risk that he didn't think of.

I'm not the only one that feels this way either. Rosalie shares my same frustrations and worries. We don't want Edward to be miserable his whole existence, we just want to protect our families. My boys are now in danger, thanks to him. I knew that this girl was going to be trouble for everyone.

"Evy, it's going to be okay," Asher's smooth voice broke me out of my angry thoughts.

I had spent the past half hour pacing a hole in the Pride house. I couldn't go back to my house because I didn't want to lash out at my innocent father. I couldn't go to the Cullen's since the source of my frustrations was currently there. My Pride calmed me down, and I could lash out at them without worrying about hurting anyone.

"It's not going to be okay, Asher! You guys are all in danger if that girl can't keep her mouth shut around the humans. I know that she is Edward's mate, I get it. But he has to realize that there are more people than just him and Bella. The Volturi could find out the Tigers have shifted. That would be bad for everyone. UGH! It's all very frustrating." Asher just calmly listen to my rant so I could let off some steam. It actually did help me to calm down.

"None of that is going to happen. You said it yourself, Bella is Edward's mate, she wouldn't spill the secret. I do agree that his actions today put us all in danger, but you are going to keep us safe. The Volturi have to listen to you. It's all going to be okay." I took a deep breath and hugged Asher. He was right, of course. Everything would be fine.

As predicted, Bella did figure out the secret. And, by extension, she would figure out ours. We are over at the Cullen's place a lot to keep track of the Supernatural world. She would be suspicious of us if we were seen at the supposed withdrawn family. Edward didn't think of warning her, however, of giant Tigers that were going to be visiting.

"Edward, what are those?" I heard her scared voice from the window right above my Pride and I. I looked up to see Edward and Bella staring at us from his room. Alright, boys, lets shift back. I can smell Esme's cooking, and I'm starving.

I could hear Bella's slight gasp of surprise when we changed and started walking to the front door.

"It smells amazing in here, Esme," Miles' voice echoed as we entered the kitchen.

I smiled as I hugged Esme and Carlisle at his antics. I can always rely on Miles to stay positive through anything.

"Perfect timing. The food just got done." Esme walked out of the kitchen, knowing that, once I got my portion of the heavenly smelling juicy steak and mashed potatoes, my boys would be tearing up her kitchen.

"Don't make a mess, I mean it boys," I said sternly. "This isn't your house. Esme works hard at keeping everything clean."

They all nodded once before crowding the counter to get their plates. Even though their kitchen was more spacious than average, having seven large teenage boys in there at once, it looks like it could have been a closet.

"I'm sorry for them in advance," I sighed.

"It's okay, sweetie. They're fine." Esme just smiled and led me to the table.

"Where's Rosalie at?" I asked Esme.

"She and Emmett went out for a little while."  Esme started whispering so that Bella couldn't hear, "She wasn't too happy about Bella coming over."

I sighed and shook my head.  I couldn't blame Rosalie.  I am a little peeved myself, but I know that there's nothing that I can do about the situation.  Bella was now a part of our lives and that was the end of the story.  Plus, there were many more important things that needed my attention.  Like the fact that there were more and more disappearances happening all around us.

"Evy," I heard Edward's voice come from behind me.

I turned around to see him and Bella standing there.  I took a deep breath and plastered a somewhat genuine smile on my face.  It wasn't like I didn't like the girl.  I just didn't like how she had the potential to harm my family.

"Bella, it's nice to meet you.  I'm Evangeline Jameson, but call me Evy," I introduced myself.

"It's nice to meet you too."

At that moment, the boys entered the living room looking very content.  I could see Bella's eyes widen at the sight of them.

"You better not have made a mess," I crossed my arms and stared my boys down.  I knew that one of them would break if they did in fact make a mess.

"It's perfectly clean just like it was before.  They even put the food away," Esme called out from the kitchen.

"Good," I smiled.  "Now, Bella, this is my Pride.  Asher, Ethan, Luke, Liam, Miles, and the twins Noah and Jackson."  As I said each boy's name, they raised their hand in greeting.  "We are Tigers."

"I-it's nice to meet you all."  I could see Bella swallow nervously.  I thought it was kind of funny because my boys were just teddy bears at heart.

Maybe, I thought, Bella wouldn't be as bad as I originally thought.