Work

Y/N POV:
I hear my alarm go off for 5:30 am. I slam my hand on my phone to try to shut it up. "God damn it you stupid phone!" I reach to grab it and squint my eyes at the light of the phone. "Why, why do I need to wake up at this bullshit time everyday? Answer, because I supposedly have a life". I turn off the alarm and slowly sit up. "I always need to wake up at this hour and I know this, so why do I stay up till midnight every single night?"
I got up and looked for an outfit to wear. I grabbed my f/c hoodie with a pair of skinny jeans and went to the bathroom. I set my clothes on the counter by the sink and shut the door. I took off my pajamas and got into the hot, comforting shower. "Just two more days till Friday." I think to myself. "I shouldn't have stayed up all night watching YouTube. Why do I do this to myself?" I continue to think.
Shower thoughts aren't typically too deep. I can be a deep person.. just.. not in the shower for some reason.
I stepped out of the warm shower as the cold air hit my body. I quickly grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I got changed into my outfit and checked the time. "Oh crap it's 6:00 already?" I said panicked. "I'm going to be late if I don't hurry my ass up!" I rushed out the door and into the kitchen to make my lunch quickly. I grabbed my sandwich I made the night before and packed my lunch.
I rushed out the door, locked it, and sprinted out to my car.
I got in my car to the familiar smell. My dad had bought it for my for my 16th birthday and still runs smoothly. I'm surprised I haven't wrecked it yet. I start the engine and pull out of my driveway onto the road. I turn on my favorite song and begin down the road to head off to my lousy job at Walmart to try to pay for college. I'm 24 now and I'm majoring in math.
I pull into the parking lot and walk in. "Good morning boss" I say sweetly even though I'm tired and pissy. "Good morning y/n how are you this morning?" He asks. "I'm fine thank you." I say back to him. I walk up to my cash register to take over so the other employee can go home since their shift was over.
I wait for people to line up and they sure did. I help the people in line. Some were rude, some were nice, some I wanted to strangle but I managed to keep my sweet attitude up. "Just hurry up already would you!" The person in line said. "I'm sorry ma'am, I'm going as fast as I can." I say to her politely. "I don't care if you are going as fast as you can, it's not fast enough!" The lady yells back. At this point I'm getting irritated but I continue to smile and work with the lady.
I finally finish scanning her items. She pays and I thought that was the end of that. I heard her cursing under her breath as she walked away and all I could do was pretend I didn't hear it.
A man walks up and sets his items down. Once he finishes emptying his cart he looks at me. He looks like he's trying to read my name tag so I move my h/c hair out of the way so he could see. "Hello y/n, I heard that lady back there. I'm sorry you had to deal with that" he says. His voice was deep and he was shockingly attractive. "My name is Mark by the way" he says to me.

I hope you guys like this so far! I will hopefully get up another chapter soon but for now, buh bye!
-Fuzzy