Do I ask?

Mark? Have I seen him before? I recognized his blue and black hair but where? Does he go to my college? "I heard that lady in front of me. You didn't deserve that. No one deserves that" he says quietly. "I'm use to it. Most people are like that unfortunately" I say calmly. "That doesn't mean you deserve it though" he says to me as he is looking into my e/c eyes. His eyes were a chocolate brown. They were beautiful to say the least. No, why am I thinking this way? I just met him, there is no way in hell I have feelings towards him. "Maybe we could hang out some time? I'd like to get to know you better" he says sweetly. "I'd like that" I say back to him.
Mark's POV
This girl. Why do I already feel attracted to her? She's just a cashier! I feel like I know her somehow though. Have I run into her before? No I would have remembered that. How could I forget someone as beautiful as her? Everything about her is beautiful. I rub my neck as a nervous habit as I try to talk to her. I don't think she noticed. God I'm all jittery. How much coffee did I drink? I hope I'm not worrying her.
After talking to her for a while I finish getting everything scanned and I quickly write my number on a slip and hand it to her. I attempt to wink at her but I end up just blinking weird. God this never happens to me! Why all of a sudden am I attracted to a fucking cashier I just met?! Maybe I'm just tired.
I get home and lay in my bed scrolling through twitter and I get a text. I flinch at the sudden vibration of my phone and check to see who it is. It's a number I didn't have saved to my phone. "Hey, is this Mark?" I text the number back and say "yes this is Mark, who is this?" I see that it delivered, then goes to "read". "This is y/n from Walmart. I wanted to ask you when you were free." My heart begins to beat faster as my breathing picks up. "Does Saturday sound good?" I send back to her with shaky hands. "Sure that works! Meet me at the park around 1?" She replies. "Sounds fun! See you there!" I text her back. I set my phone down as I try to relax myself. It's just us meeting at the park, why am I getting so worked up over this?
I turn off my light to get ready for bed. I lay down and curl up in a ball. I mess with my blue and black hair as another nervous habit. I really need to get this trimmed. I feel Chica jump onto the bed. I usually don't let her stay on the bed but I wanted her comfort to help calm me down enough to fall asleep. I wrap my arm around her as she falls asleep with her head on my chest. I begin to drift off to sleep hoping everything goes well tomorrow.

I will try my best to update this whenever I can but I can't promise daily. I hope you guys like it so far!
-Fuzzy