Revision?

So in the 2-3 years that have passed since I originally set out to write this fanfiction, my writing has improved by quite a bit. Not only have I gotten better at writing dialogue and action in general, I've just gotten better at forming a plot and following through with what I promise.

With that in mind, I've toyed with the idea of heavily editing/revising this fanfiction, and posting it all as one extra chapter after this. It will not only be written better, it will have the original ending I planned. Not the super sad ending I stuck y'all with because I was hormonally imbalanced and self medicated by writing things that made me cry. The basic plot would stay the same for the most part, but dialogue, pacing, and the characters would be different.

Ex. No mentioning of he who shall not be named, some slightly improved punctuation and spelling to indicate Sean's accent, and it'll answer some of your most burning questions... Like what the fuck happened to Mark and Jack's boxers? Why did Mark look into a toaster? Why didn't he pay more attention while driving? Does Jack really like Lucky Charms for breakfast? All this and more will be answered in the revised version of "A Sleepover to Remember"!

Thoughts, comments, concerns, and questions are always welcomed. Feel free to send me a private message or post on my wall if you have an idea you'd like me to incorporate into the revised version, or into a YouTuber one-shot!

(I ship p much everything, including Ship Grumps, Crankiplier, Septiplier, Tythaniplier, Tythan, Bangiplier, Egoiplier, Phan, etc. So get to it, my lovelies!)