Part 2

I was getting ready for school and I put on my plaid green and black skirt and put on my dark blue polo and tucked it in to the skirt.

I put on some perfume and brushed my hair and teeth. As I was putting on my black cardigan I noticed someone standing in the doorway. It was Frank

He had a bottle of beer in his hand and the others in his pocket. He was staring at me when I was bending over to look into the mirror on my desk. I blushed a little seeing him fully.

I never really paid attention to him but now that I'm seeing him, he's not so bad looking. His eyes were filled with lust and his eyebrows gave that hint of sexiness in the look along with his smirk.

"You're moms waiting for you." He said softly. He sounded so gentle I felt shivers down my spine. My knees went weak and gripped the chair that was behind my back to keep my balance.

"O-okay" I said and mentally cursed my self for stuttering.

"Alright.." he said walking away slowly but still slightly keeping his eyes on my body. Specifically my legs.

I put on some black ankle socks and my black vans. I walked downstairs and saw no one there so I went straight to the car where my mom and Mikey were waiting for me. I got dropped off at my school first because me and Mikey went to separate schools.

I went straight to my locker to get ready for my first class and then went to the bathroom. I washed my face because I still couldn't get Frank off my mind. Why does the only guy I've ever found so hot and attractive have to be my mothers boyfriend?

I took off and finished the day with art class. I wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was talking about I was daydreaming about Frank. I've only seen him a few times but I was already obsessing over him.

I walked home and saw no one was there. I went to my room and laid down because I was tired and just needed a nap.

When I woke up I heard noises. It was a headboard banging against the wall and I figured it was Frank and my mom. I was sad and disappointed but just put on my headphones and worked on my homework.

After about an hour I felt hands on my shoulders. I gasped and turned around seeing Frank.

I took off my headphones.

"Hey Gee, What are you working on?" He asked

"Just some homework, why?"

"Oh i'm just wondering. I figured since I'm dating your mom I might as well try to get to know you better." He said with a dark look in his eye and a flirtatious smirk on his lips.

"Um yeah maybe that'd be a um a good idea.." I said so nervously.

"Hehe calm down Gee I'm not gonna murder you. I just wanna be your friend yknow? That sounds pretty lame maybe we could be more than friends?"

"Uh what?" I was so confused i was going to throw up

"Best friends forever?" He said with that damn beautiful smile of his

"Oh...yeah totally." i said with a bit of relief mixed with sadness in my voice.

"I like your posters. The Smiths are one of my favorite bands and-" He turned around and fell silent. I didn't know what he was doing so I looked in the direction he was in and saw he was staring at my Black Flag poster.

"HOLY SHIT I LOVE BLACK FLAG!!!! I'm so happy that you like them! Oh my god I could talk about them all day! They're literally my favorite band in the entire world I actually have a black flag tattoo on my bicep wanna see?" He sounded like a 5 year old and it was so cute.

He put up his bicep and showed me the tattoo.

"Go ahead feel. I've been working out." He said in a jokingly douchy voice and it made me laugh.

I didn't know if he was joking or not but I gripped his bicep anyway. He did have some muscle and it was so hot omg. I was literally wetting myself. I wasn't even paying attention to the tattoo at all I was too focused on his arm.

"Um yeah that's pretty cool." I said shyly.

"Yeah I work out a lot and I used to take yoga classes."

"Really I could not imagine someone like you to be taking yoga classes."

"Yeah I know. I actually learned a lot there. There's this one move that I made up that my instructor really liked so she started making it apart of our daily routine. It's this move where I stand on one foot and the other one is all the way up and my arms are latched in between my legs."

He started doing the move off guard and he started wobbling everywhere until he suddenly lost his balance and fell forward. And on top of me!

"Oh fuck I'm sorry." He said looking down at me. He was about to climb off but kept his eyes locked on mine.

I fluttered my eyes and smiled slightly, my cheeks were red. He was staring at my eyes and had a cute small smile.

He leaned in closely and connected our lips together. I was in shock and so surprised. He felt that I wasn't moving my lips so he let go. He got up going to the door. I could tell he had a slight frown and a face full of regret. Before He left I turned him around harshly and crashed our lips together. He kissed back immediately and put his hands on my hips.

My eyes were closed, just loving the way Frank's soft lips felt with mine.

He pulled me so his back was against the door, his lips never leaving mine. I heard him lock the door.

He then pushed me back until I laid on the bed. He pulled my shirt off and kissed down my neck. I moaned softly and pulled his hair.

He pushed off me and looked down at me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-I shouldn't have done this. I'm sorry I think I'm just gonna leave now." Frank said as he got out biting his lip with a little smile on his lips and his cheeks flushed.

My face was so red and I was still catching my breath after what had just happened.