Part 3

Things have been so awkward with Frank recently. He'd stare at me all the time. I don't think he knew I could feel his eyes on me but I could. We hadn't talked about what happened last week in my room but I was fine with it. It was probably scary for him.

I got home from walking from school. When I walked inside I knew no one was home like usually. My mom would be at work, Mikey would be with his girlfriend, Frank should be at work but I honestly don't know what he does for a living.

I went to the bathroom with my headphones in and once I locked it the old door jammed and I wasn't able to get out. I tuned around to use the bathroom first and saw Frank looking at me in the shower covering his body with the curtains.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I had my headphones in and couldn't hear the shower running. I thought you'd be working or something." I said quickly.

"It's okay Gee calm down. Okay so I'm going to quickly wash off the soap, you do your business and then we'll figure out how to open this door alright?" Frank ordered

I nodded quickly and once he closed the curtain I pulled down my panties and lifted up my skirt and did my business. I pulled my panties back up and turned around. Right when I did Frank was reaching for his towel which was on the hanger trying to make sure I didn't see his naked body.

I reached for it passing it to him then suddenly the shower curtain fell down. His whole naked body revealed and he quickly covered himself with his towel.

"I'm sorry" he muttered.

"That's okay" I said quietly.

"Now let's see what's up with that door." Frank said. He was only in a towel that was wrapped around his waist. His whole body was scattered with tattoos and I thought they were so beautiful.

He noticed me staring at his body but didn't seem to say anything just look back down at the knob and kept trying to pull it.

"Frank, have you been avoiding me lately? I feel like you have and I don't want things to be weird for us for forever." I said

"Gee I'm sorry. I have been and I didn't thing it'd be awkward for you I just thought you might not want to talk to me anymore because well, I'm dating your mother what we did was wrong but I just enjoyed it so much." he confessed

"I enjoyed it too. And I don't regret it at all."

He suddenly crashed his lips against mine and I was happy because I missed his touch so much. It felt just like the first time we kissed. He held my hips and rutted his against mine. I moaned softly and ran my fingers through his hair strands.

He pulled away suddenly resting his forehead against mine with his eyes closed. I was staring at him until he finally opened his eyes and looked right at me.

"Gee we can't do this." he said softly and sadly.

"Yeah I know. We've only been talking for like 2 weeks but, I really like being with you. You're just so beautiful..." I mumbled.

He went back to kissing me but softer and gentle.

"I love being with you Gee."

"I love being with you too."

"The thing is I'm dating your mom, not saying I'd rather be with your mom than you, I'd choose to be with you in an instant but imagine what your mother would think. She'd probably send me to jail for child rape and send you to a camp or something." Frank said

"You wouldn't go to jail, I'm 18."

"Well that makes me feel a little better but, what if she resented me and you." He said

"I don't care I just want to be with you." I said

I went to kiss him again but he turned his head. My heart shattered when I saw he finally opened the jammed door. I wanted to stay there longer so we could talk. I was too busy lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Frank's face while he was looking out the door.

I went to take a look and saw my mother with glassy eyes full of hate. I'm guessing she was listening to our whole conversation we were having.

"D-Donna-"

"Save it Frank! And you!" My mother said looking at me

"I expected to raise a gentleman not a fucking tranny whore!" My mother yelled at me

My eyes filled with tears as well and I could hear Frank heavily breathing

"You listen to me...I don't care what you say about me but you do not fucking talk to him like that! What the fuck is your problem! You should be supporting your sons decisions. This whole situation has nothing to do with his style so you don't fucking make fun of it!" Frank snapped

"Go ahead Frank! Take the god damn whore and do whatever the hell you want to him. Not that anyone's going to fucking care what happens to him. You're both going to rot in hell faggots." My mom yelled back

She went upstairs to her room and locked the door.

I was whimpering and shaking by now. I fell down on my knees, my hands covering my face as I sobbed heavily. I felt Frank's arms around me as he knelt down beside me.

"Hey, hey princess it's gonna be okay, alright? Don't believe anything she said you're so perfect Gee..." Frank whispered to me

He kept talking but his words were going through one ear and coming out the other. I could barely pay attention or hear anything because I was crying so hard.

I calmed down a little finally hearing Frank out.

"Come on baby, let's go get your clothes and we'll stay somewhere else for the night, okay?"

I nodded quickly and got up going to my room to get all my clothes.

When we finally left the house we parked at a motel and stayed there for the night. I figured we'd be staying here for a little while until we both get back on our feet. It's crazy what could happen in the span of 2 weeks. I knew we'd be fine though.