Hitomi's Wish.

Earlier:
Sakura walked with Hitomi away from the office as Hitomi kept looking back.

Did I do something bad?

"Hitomi-Chan, don't worry. Your mama and papa will be happy again." Sakura said in order to make her feel better.

"Mm." She smiled at the thought of seeing her parents again.

"Aunt Sakura?" Hitomi said.

"Hm?" She looked down at her.

"Do you think mama and papa and I could go see the stars one day?"

"And why's that?"

"I heard from Naruto-nii-Chan that if you make wishes on stars then they come true!"

"And what do you wish for Hitomi?"

"For papa and mama and me to be happy!" She smiled as Sakura looked around.

"Speaking of Naruto, where is that loser?" She told Hitomi to wait in the waiting room as she looked around for him.

She never step foot in this place until today and she's sure that she'll get lost easily.

Hitomi looked around and saw Sasuke's office from far away.

Curiosity got the best of her as she walked towards the door and leaned her ear on the door.

"Look, I'm not here to argue with you. I'm here to get my daughter back." She heard her mom say.

"Your daughter? That's my daughter too! I'm not letting you take her away!" She heard her dad yell.

I don't like fighting.

Tears filled her small eyes, as she ran away feeling guilt in her heart for making her parents fight.
Now:
"Hinata is dying!" Sakura hit the door out of anger.

He stood silent.

"She's been in the hospital. Honestly, she shouldn't even be here right now, but she asked me to sneak her out." Sakura sighed.

"I'm an idiot." He said.

"An idiot that needs to make things right." She said as she pushed him and then left to find Hitomi herself.

He began to run around his corporation. Asking the employees to keep a look out, checking in bathrooms and so on.

Where the hell would a 6 year old go?

"Hitomi Uchiha, if you're in the building please report to the Lost & Found, thank you." The announcement rang throughout the place as a small girl lifted her head from her knees.

Hinata looked at the woman release her finger from the announcement button as she got an idea.

"Hitomi, it's Mama. I know you can hear me."

Sasuke stopped in his tracks as he began walking towards the announcement room.

"Hinata." He said as she looked at him and ignored him.

"I'm trying to find her." Hinata said to him.

"Don't do it alone." He said as she smiled and he took the mic from her.

"Hitomi, it's Papa. Listen carefully, we have something to say to you."

She stood up from the small closet she was hiding in and began to prepare herself.

"Hitomi, we love you." Both Sasuke and Hitomi said at the same time.

She began to cry again and opened the door to closet as she ran to the Lost & Found.

Sasuke and Hinata saw her from the window and ran out of the room to her with arms wide open

Hitomi ran to them as they lowered themselves and ended up in a group hug.

Hinata suddenly felt a sharp pain in her heart as she separated from them as Sakura ran to her.

"Hinata!" Sakura yelled.

"Mama!" Hitomi said as Sasuke held her back.

"What's going on?" Sasuke asked in worry.

Hinata began to cough out blood as she held her shirt tight.

"I'm taking her to the hospital." Sakura lifted her up.

"I'm coming too." Sasuke said.

"Why?" She looked angry at him.

"She's still my wife." Sasuke said.

"Alright." She said as they drove off to the hospital.

"Is mama okay?" Hitomi asked.

"You're Mama is strong, don't worry." Sasuke pecked her forehead.

By the time the doctor arrived to the room, Hitomi had fallen asleep on the chair.

"Are you her husband?" The doctor said to Sasuke.

"Yes." He said.

"I need to speak with you." He said as Sakura looked at them.

"Alright." He walked outside with the doctor.

"Here." The doctor handed him a box of tissues.

"What is this for?"

"Mr.Uchiha, the news I'm about to tell you is very alarming and I'm not sure how you will take it." He said.

"Just tell me." He said angry and anxious.

"As you know, Hinata has been trying to pay for her heart transplant due to her heart problems but it's not enough." The doctor said.

"So.." Sasuke was getting nervous.

"Her condition has gotten worse and at this point." He sighed.

"Hinata has approximately one week to live."