Hitomi's Birthday.

3 Days Later
She walked back to her old apartment as Hitomi followed behind her.

"I'm sure going to miss this place." Hinata touched the countertop as memories of baby Hitomi filled her head.

After all this was the place where she had taken her first steps, said her first words and so on.

But it was time to leave that all behind, because she will make new memories with Hitomi & Sasuke.

This is my chance to be happy again. She smiled as she heard Sasuke's voice from outside.

"You stay away from my wife." He said as Hinata wondered who he was talking too.

Suddenly both Hitomi and her looked at each other with a sweat drop falling from their faces.

Toneri.

"Oy! Hinata! This man isn't really your husband is he?!" He called out as Hitomi face palmed.

"That's right! That's my papa and he's 100 times better than you!" Hitomi stoke her tongue out at him.

"Annoying brat." Toneri had accidentally said out loud which had struck a nerve in Sasuke.

"What did you say?" Sasuke crushed his shoulder with one hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Toneri begged for mercy.

Hinata laughed as she bought the rest of her suitcases down.

It was official now, Hinata & Hitomi we're moving into a new place. With Sasuke.

"Papa!" Hitomi ran to Sasuke.

"Hey there, ready to go?" He said as Hinata walked towards them.

"Yes." She smiled as they got in his car.

"Papa, when can we see the stars?" Hitomi said from the backseat.

"The stars?" Hinata turned to her.

"Yes! Naruto-nii-san said that you can make wishes on them!" Hitomi smiled as her parents looked at each other.

"Well your birthday is coming up." Hinata laughed as Sasuke stopped the car.

"I-It is?" A dark aura formed around him.

I'm a terrible father. Hitomi is going to hate me. I haven't bought her anything, let alone remember it was coming up.

"Sasuke-kun, hang in there." Hinata placed her hand on his shoulder.

"It's coming in 2 Days!" Hitomi said as she suddenly yawned.

"Looks like someone is tired." Hinata laughed.

"I'm just going to take a quick nap." She leaned her head towards her plush toy which was also in a seatbelt.

"Hinata." Sasuke sounded serious.

"What's wrong?" She said a bit concerned.

"I forgot Hitomi's birthday, what if she hates me!" Tears formed in his eyes.

"Sasuke, I doubt that." Hinata snapped him back into reality.

"I'll definitely make her have the best birthday ever." He looked determined.
Hitomi's Birthday
They walked together hand in hand.

After her party earlier, she was a bit tired but still energized.

"Where are we going?" She giggled while trying to peak through the blindfold.

"Don't take it off yet." Sasuke lowered it back down.

"We're almost there, don't worry." Hinata smiled.

As she held both of their hands, she heard the sound of a sheet being placed on the ground.

Sasuke untied the blindfold from her as she saw a perfectly packed picnic laid out in front of her.

"Happy Birthday, Hitomi." They said as it was a dark night but it was lit up by stars.

She cried that her wish had finally come true.

They laid down as Hinata pointed out the stars that she remembered.

"Look! A shooting star!" Hitomi raised up as she clasped her hands together.

I wonder what's she's wishing for..

Sasuke and Hinata thought to themselves.
2 weeks later
"Sasuke-kun, we need to talk." Hinata had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke put down Hitomi as they looked worried.

"Hitomi, Sasuke.."

"I'm pregnant."

Sasuke hugged her out of joy as Hitomi snickered and said to herself:

"Wishes do come true."