Adoption

Luke P.O.V
I was sat in my room at the orphanage which I did nearly everyday while everyone else was downstairs. I hated the other kids here and I hated this orphanage. I got my black veil brides hoodie and climbed out my window onto the balcony and then jumped down onto the street. Ever since my parents died in a house fire I've been alone if you don't count Jay. Jay has been with me since I was born, everything I've been through Jay's been there and even though I've never met him in person we're really close. I should mention Jay is a voice in my head and he's not the only one. I was walking to the park where I like to just sit by myself and talk to Jay. On my way there I bumped into someone. "What the fuck" I looked up to see a person around my age with brown hair, grey eyes and wearing similar clothing to me "sorry" I continued walking and heard them mumble something but I ignored them. I sat at the park for a few hours before making my way back to the orphanage. As I opened the front door one of the staff was shouting my name. "Luke I need you to go to the living room" I sighed knowing I was probably going to get into trouble again but went anyway. I walked into the living room and saw a staff member and to my surprise Andy Biersack from my favourite band black veil brides. Jay was going crazy from the memory of meeting him in the bathrooms at one of his concerts, long story short Jay pissed all over him. I started laughing hysterically and Andy looked at me weirdly "luke!" I stopped laughing and looked at the staff member "Mr Biersack has decided he would like to adopt you, so he came to meet you" at first I was speechless and they were waiting for my reply "adopted? Seriously? " the staff member nodded happily "yes you can leave today, so go pack your bags" I went to my room and packed some clothes,my phone and other stuff "I can't believe I'm getting adopted" I smiled and Jay had a break down "why Andy of all the people" I chuckled and made my way down the stairs to see Andy waiting near the door "ready to go" I nodded and followed him to his car. I got in the passenger seat and we drove to his house "this is it, also I have another kid they're around your age but they're not that sociable" he has a kid? We went inside and he gave me the tour. We eventually made it upstairs , his house is massive. "This is mine and Juliet's room, and that's the bathroom" how long is this tour?. We went pass another room with loud music coming from it. Sleeping with sirens posters were covering the door and there was a 'Fuck Off' sign on it. "That's Allo's room" "Allo?" He smiled and nodded "yeah my other kid" he messed up my hair and took me to the end room "this is yours" he left and I went in. The room was quite big, thers was a window at the end and a king sized bed against the far wall. The room was covered in black wall paper and had a grey carpet and there was a large wardrobe on the other side of the room. I collapsed on the bed and began to fall asleep.  So this is the beginning of my new life. Great.