New home

Luke's P.O.V
I woke up kind of early because Jay wouldn't stop freaking out about living with Andy. At least my bed's really comfy. I got dressed and made my way down the hallway and passed Allo's room which was silent so I guess they're still asleep. I heard shuffling behind the door and it slammed open to reveal the person I ran into yesterday. "For fuck sake" wow that was nice. I flinched slightly and Jay was laughing at my awkwardness and I didn't know what to say "please don't kill me" they looked at me weirdly for a few seconds "why would I kill you" before I could reply they ran off down stairs. "They seem nice" Jay was being sarcastic. Anyway I followed them downstairs and Andy was stood in the kitchen making bacon for breakfast and Allo was sat on the sofa. I walked over and sat next to them, they stared at me for a good two minutes before speaking " why are you sitting with me?" He sounded annoyed "because we live together now so might as well be friends" he sighed and got up "come on breakfasts ready" I followed him and after breakfast he was getting his shoes on and grabbed a hoodie. "Where are you going? " he sighed again "why do you care?" He picked up his phone and keys and was about to leave when Andy walked in "hey Allo if you're meeting your friends take luke" he mumbled something and Andy seemed to be getting mad "don't swear at me! Take luke" I smiled and he just glared. We eventually left and he had his hands in his pockets and wore a black hoodie with MCR on it, ripped jeans,British knights and a blink - 182 beanie. I was wearing a panic at the disco hoodie, ripped jeans and british knights. I looked up as someone shouted "hey Allo who's the new kid!?" Allo grumbled and walked up to the boy "this is luke, he's my adopted brother" the boy was a bit taller than me and had black emo hair,blue eyes and was wearing an MCR shirt and had a red checkered shirt. "Luke this is my best friend Jake" Jake waved and I smiled. After a while more people showed up: a girl with long purple hair called Jordan, another boy with blue flippy hair called Cody and a boy with white hair called Braden. "This is my friend group, guys this is luke" I looked around them all "hi" Jordan squealed "he's so cute" she was playing with my hair and Cody and Braden was laughing. Braden came over a wrapped an arm around me "come on Jordan leave the kid alone" I laughed lightly at them all. Cody slapped me on the back " nice to meet you kid" I smiled at them and I was suddenly knocked onto the floor, I looked up and a boy with black hair and bright blue eyes was laying on top of me. "Uh hey" this was awkward, he chuckled and got up "sorry cutie I didn't mean to knock into you" he held out his hand and helped me up. Allo stormed up to us and shoved him slightly "Anthony watch what you're doing" he held his hands up in defence "Sorry Ally" Allo growled "don't call me that!" Anthony laughed and walked up to me wrapping his arm around my waist "luke forgives me, don't you?" He winked and I blushed "y yeah" Allo sighed and began walking off with Jake "lets go!" Everyone began following and Anthony still had his arm around my waist. We ended up sat in taco bell with them talking about stuff and then something got my attention "so are we still going to see sleeping with sirens?" I want to go to. "Can I come" Allo looked at me then back at his friends "if you want to" I smiled and was feeling excited. On the way home Anthony held my hand. We said bye to Allo's friends but Jake stayed "why aren't you leaving?" Allo was mumbling something to himself and Jake chuckled " I'm sleeping round". We made it to the house and Andy and Juliet were asleep on the sofa. Allo went upstairs with Jake and I followed them hoping I could hang out with them till Allo slammed his door in my face. Well that was rude. I sighed and face planted my bed.  Might as well get some sleep.