Suicidal Reader X America

A/N- Trigger Warning: Suicide
Yes I know I may loose ALOT of followers just because of this...This story is based kinda on my own experiences and if you want someone to talk to, just know that you can message me and I will listen...
------------------------------------------------------
     Pain, Pain is all I felt and all I wanted to feel. One cut, two cut, three. I continued cutting as blood rushed out of the slits that adorned my wrist. Smiling I continued slash my wrist vigorously, tears fell down my face. 'This is it! I can finally leave this dreaded world.' The world is now becoming darker, ' Yes finally it's happening!!!' Soon all I saw was darkness.
     - Time Skip two weeks later-
     Groaning I shifted in the soft spot I was currently laying on. ' Wha- how am I alive?' I thought to myself, 'Who found me, I thought no one was home.' Slowly I opened my weary (E/C) -Eye color- orbs only to be blinded by an overhead white light.
     "ACK!" I said in a raspy voice rubbing my eyes. I heard the steady (Idk if that's what it is)  beeping of the heart monitor off to my right. Once again I tried opening my eyes again in the process the light blinded me momentarily....again, so I blinked a few times. My (E/C) eyes eventually grew accustomed to the blinding hospital light. I tried sitting up a few times but to no avail. Soon I heard the door open and close with a soft 'click'. I opened my eyes only for my (E/C) eyes to be met with the green eyes of the nurse, which caused her to gasp.
      "You're finally awake!" The nurse said smiling, "Ack! I must go tell the doctor that you're awake!" She quickly scurried out the door only to come back five minutes later with the doctor.
     "Ah you're awake Ms. (L/N)!" The doctor exclaimed and motioned for the nurse to perform a few tests on me.
     "Ok so you'll be able to leave in a few days." The doctor explained, then went on to tell me that I had a few guests wanting to see me.
     "Um Doc? How many guests are there exactly?" I asked in a raspy voice.
     "Hmm well there us quit a few of them who will be eager to know that you're awake." The doctor replied as I nodded in response.
     "I'll go tell them" He said beginning to walk out the door.
     "Wait!" The doctor stopped and looked at me, "Yes?"
     "Umm nevermind"
          - few minutes later-
     I patiently sat there when the door opened scaring me slightly, it was my boyfriend Alfred, he looked as if he'd been crying, his expression shattered my heart. Silently he sat down in the chair beside the hospital bed.
     "Hey Alfie...." I spoke softly looking into those beautiful eyes that I loved so much. All of the sudden he hugged me, my mind was fangirling.
     "(Y/N)! I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up!" Alfred said as some tears trickled down his perfect face. I wiped them away softly, as I felt him kiss my lips.
     "(Y/N) I love you pl-please don't hu-hurt yourself again I can't st-stand the thought of loosing you... please." He said looking into my eyes, I sighed softly.
     "Ok I won't do it again."
     "Promise?"
     "Promise."
------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Requests are currently OPEN!!!! You can request anything and I'll do my best to publish it!!! ^^