Father! Australia X Mother! Reader

A/N- Request for InkMaster02  hope you like it!
———
                    ~Your POV~
     The crying of my (son/daughter) awoke me from my slumber. (He/ She) was only a couple of weeks old, so this typically happened. I groaned softly due to the fact that it was 3 AM, but I'd do anything for my baby, so I climbed out of bed and fastened my robe around my form. My breasts ached though, due to once again, the fact that I had literally just had my first baby. My (son's/ daughter's) crib was on the other side of the room, so it wasn't that long, nor far of a walk. I reached (S/N or D/N)'s [Son's name or Daughter's name] crib and softly picked them up, I knew instinctively that (he/ she) was hungry so I let (him/ her) nurse, the window was slightly opened so when a particularly cold gust of wind came in, I shivered, Of course I wasn't going to shut the window though because my husband Kyle {Or Jett if you prefer}{I just like Kyle a little bit better} was fast asleep and the open window allowed him to sleep much sounder than usual. I sighed softly before opening the door and heading down to the living room, I found the most comfortable spot on the couch ever and sat there. (S/N or D/N) nursed peacefully before I began nodding off, although I forced myself to stay awake, after they were finished nursing I burped them. I was going to walk all the way up to my room but the living room was hella comfortable, so I laid down and placed (S/N or D/N) on my chest where (he/ she) was comfortable before they fell asleep. Although I didn't hear the footsteps of Kyle walking downstairs.
                 ~Kyle (Jett) POV~
     I felt the coolness hit my back as (Y/N) got up to care for (S/N or D/N). I laid awake before hearing the bedroom door open.
     "Hmm where's (Y/N)?" I thought to myself  as I slowly sat up from our shared bed before I walked or more like snuck into the living room where (Y/N) held (Son or daughter's name) and allowed them to nurse. I smiled softly as I watched her place a light kiss to (Son or Daughter's Name) forehead before she burped them. I chuckled softly and walked up behind her, after letting her know that it was me cause I didn't want to get punched. Softly, I wrapped my arms around her smaller form, she smiled fondly up at me, so I placed a light kiss to her lips to which she returned.

------------
I know it's short and it's late so I apologize lmao I can't spell anyway I am really sorry it wasn't out sooner due to writer's block......