Nyo!Spain X Daughter!Reader

A/N- Yeet! First ever daughter Oneshot yay!
Another request for Emeraldia1Elessar2
ENJOY!!!
———
~Your POV~
Thump, thump, the sounds of heavy footsteps grew louder. I ran around another corner 'OH NO!' A dead end, the monster drug it's claws along the cold, cement wall, making an eerie sound, causing me to shiver. The monster reached its huge claws out, it was going to grab my small form, I let out an ear piercing scream....
——
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up cariño! [sweetie- Spanish]" The sound of my mother Isabel's voice caused me to jump up, shaking and crying.
     "M-Mamá!" I hugged her, crying into her nightshirt.
     "Shh, shh it's alright bebé [baby- Spanish]" Isabel responded, gently stroking my back in a comforting manner until my sobs had died down and all I was doing was hiccuping.
    "What happened (Y/N)?" Isabel said in a motherly manner.
     "Th-there was a mo-monster cha-chasing me. I-it co-cornered me and it k-killed me wi-with it's big scary cl-claws." I replied, using my small hand to wipe away a stray tear that had fallen down my face.
     "Oh stupid nightmares," Mommy mumbled quietly as sighed softly, picking me up and opening my bedroom door with her foot gracefully. She carried me down to the dark kitchen and put me down, although I whimpered and clung onto her pant leg as she flipped on the light switch.
     "How about we make some Tarta de Santiago? Si?" Isabel picked me back up and tickled my small stomach, earning a fit of laughter from my (H/C) {Hair Color}.
     "Si!!!" I replied happily as mommy smiled and placed me on the counter to grab all the ingredients.
    We then started making the delicious dessert, because it helped me to fall back asleep, even though it has lots of sugar in it.
~Time Skip~
     Ding! "The Tarta de Santiago is done amor! [Love- Spanish]" Isabel said earning a bright smile from my small form.
     "Yay!!!" I cried happily as she took the sweet out and placed it onto the table.
     "What color plate do you want cariño?" Isabel asked holding up two plates a (L/F/C) {Least Favorite Color} and a (F/C) {Favorite color} one.
     "(F/C)!!!" I giggled as she chuckled and nodded.
     "Alright (F/C) it is than," Isabel smiled and cut a piece then placed it delicately onto my plate. She then picked up her plate and mine, then she carried them to the table and placed them down. Isabel than came back and grabbed a couple of forks.
     "Come on (Y/N)!" Isabel laughed as she grabbed my hand and gently pulled me towards the table and sat down, I sat next to her.
~Time Skip~
     Mommy put the dirty dishes into the sink and picked up my yawning form.
     "Awe is someone tired?" She smiles and headed towards my room.
     "No! I wanna sleep with you mommy! I'm scared that the monster will get me!" I cried out in alarm as mama stopped and turned on her heel.
     "Alright you can sleep with me, I'll deal with the monster tomorrow Alright?" She reached her room and gently set my sleepy form down on the huge, comfy bed.
     "Do you promise mommy?" I asked in my little kid voice.
     "Si I promise." Isabel smiled and covered my small form up, crawling in on the other side of the bed.
    "te quiero, mami [I love you mommy- Spanish] I yawned one more time.
     "yo también te quiero cariño [I love you too sweetie- Spanish]" She said softly placing a kiss to my small forehead.
———
Hope you liked the story!!! ^^ This was something I had thought of after I had read your request ^^
Peace!
~_Hetalia_Fangirl_