Introduction

♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠

SPARROW BY SPRATLEYMAC

©2018 by N. Mac. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electron or mechanical. This includes written, electronic, recording, or photocopy for without written consent from the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitously. Any resemblance to actual eventsales, or actual people, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

Simply put, DO NOT STEAL.

♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠      ♠

STORY DESCRIPTION

Survive.

That's all Sparrow's known.

Ice. Snow. And the Cold War.

The never ending winter that's made captive the people of Icadia. Death knocks on everyone's door, lowering the population while robbing them of their joy.

Joy. Another commodity Sparrow knows little of.

But...not everyone that dies stays that way. In this tale, there are things no one can explain. Shadoes. And Sparrow has one, a companion she's connected to in ways that defy the order of life itself.

No longer alone, she embarks on a journey in search of something. A haven. But what she stumbles upon pulls her into the war she's spent her whole life avoiding.

"My name is Sparrow, and this is where my story begins..."

♠     ♠     ♠     ♠     ♠     ♠     ♠     ♠     ♠

Welcome to Sparrow, the tale of one woman with the potential to change the course of a century-long war; a war that has shaped the world she's never felt a part of.

In a universe where enhanced senses, skills, and supernatural bonds exist, Sparrow will draw you in and leave you wanting more.

Read along as Sparrow shares her story of loss, love, longing, and liberty.

This story is for more mature audiences. It will include scenes and violence not suitable for younger audiences. Read at your own risk. (I will not be giving trigger warnings.)

-Mac