Sorry

"hi..." i say, still a little upset.

"well, I... i'm sorry." he says.

"...me too."

he heads towards my way and sits beside me. a silent fills in between us. "i didn't mean to get so mad at you. it just.. happened."

"i understand."

"are you okay?"

I nod. "i'm sorry i brand up namjoon as well." i hide a smirk. "he really had nothing to do with it."

he nods back. "it's okay."

I look up at him. "were you crying?" we finally make eye contact.

"were you, too?" he chuckles.

I let out a light laugh and smile. "yeah."

"come here." he makes a motion with his hand telling me to come in his direction.

I do so, relaxing in his right embrace. "sorry again, hyung."

he laughs and pats my back. I pull away and smile. "thanks."

~

i arrived at Taehyung's and i kinda started to feel bad of how I was always the one to come over to his place. but we never really did anything there - other than watch tv and talk.

i kinda shrugged this off but eventually i had this gut in my feeling i wanted to have fun.

"V, actually, come here." i grab his wrist and pulled him to the car.

"dude, you just got here!"

"but still, just come!" I get into the drivers seat and start to drive to my hotel.

after about 10-20 minutes, we get close.

"where are we going??"

"my place."

"are you kidding, you just got to my house."

"that's too bad. because we're here now."

I get out and pull him to the room.

I swing the door open and i see jin and namjoon together on one bed, talking.

i hear my name from their conversation but i ignore it and get a ps3 out.

I set up the controllers and give them to everyone (lucky we have 4 controllers), and i turn on the new released game 'Mic Drop.'

"oh, sweet! i love video games!" V cheers.