Video Games

the week i never saw V was really upsetting. I was so used to seeing that box smile of his - and the shaggy hair that would hang in front of his amazingly and beautiful sparkling eyes.

that week jin, namjoon and i have been hanging out a lot more. it's kinda like we've become a group of 3.

We went shopping together, played video games together, ate, and so on.

i was happy to be with them rather than no one. after all, after time had passed, taehyung was going to be out in 3 days.

suddenly i hear a knock on the door when the 3 of us are playing video games. I quickly hop up and open it.

i see jimin.

"hey," he says, smiling.

i sigh and roll my eyes. "what are you doing here?"

"just stopping by. oh, and who's that?"

he points to namjoon.

"jin's boyfriend," I get out of the way so he could see him. "people call him RapMon or RM sometimes as well."

"nice to meet you." Jimin smiles.

"you too," Rapmon responds back, smiling as a dimple poked at the side of his cheek.

that was too adorable when namjoon smiled.

"well, anyway.. i brung yoongi with me. that's okay, right?"

"uhh... i guess."

they both walk in as Yoongi looks at my direction giving s little wave. I still couldn't get over the fact he was the one Jimin cheated with on me.

but eventually we were all hanging out and i was pretty upset V wasn't here to bond with us.

but i knew i could see him soon.

------
o o f
this chapter is SO SHORT but i hope most of you stayed to read this
i mean it's pretty crappy, so..
ANYWAY
thanks to those who are reading i would like to hear your thoughts so far in the comments if that's okay
you don't have to comment if you don't want to though

o k b y e n o w