Layne Staley 3 and Jerry Cantrell 3

Hello frend I like your writing a lot! Could you do something cute and funny about layne x jerry? Perhaps layne making dirty jokes and jerry being embarrased or something like that?

*****

Jerry sat in the studio, gently strumming his guitar to a melody he had come up with the night before. It wasn't fully polished and was only a brief idea, but he knew he could probably flesh it out and make a decent song around it. He was so concentrated in his task of putting the notes together in a perfect strumming order that he didn't realise that Layne had entered the room and was silently watching him. When Jerry finished what he was doing, picking up his pen to jot down what he had done, he nearly jumped out of his skin with fright when he heard someone in the room clapping slowly. Jerry turned around and observed Layne, smiling at him from the corner of the studio.

"For God's sake, Layne, you scared the shit out of me!" Jerry said and threw a crumpled-up piece of paper at his bandmate, who was only laughing hysterically in response.

"Aww, did I scare you Jer-Bear?" Layne asked in a voice like he was talking to a baby and continued to laugh, while Jerry mocked his laughter and gave him the finger. Layne's laughter began to quieten down, and he joined Jerry on the studio sofa, observing all the work he had done and asking him about what direction he wanted the song to take.

"I want it to be deep." Jerry said absentmindedly when Layne asked about what type of lyrics he was going for.

"That's what she said." Layne responded barely within a second and started to laugh as Jerry lightly pushed his shoulder and put his hands up to his head, burying his face in his hands as his cheeks blushed pink.

"Layneee..." He whined out, causing the other man to laugh even harder at how easily Jerry got embarrassed. Jerry got up out of his seat and made his way over to his stand, placing his guitar on it and then turning back to Layne.

"Can you turn the mixer on?" He asked, gesturing to the soundboard, hoping that he could get a decent cut of what he recorded. Layne did as he asked and then waited for Jerry to come back over to him before saying anything else.

"Is that what you like Jerry, to turn things on?" Layne asked, and Jerry grabbed a pillow on the couch, throwing it at Layne with force and trying not to get too worked up over it. He could feel himself blushing even more at the thought of what Layne had said.

"Stoppp it." He said again and then turned away. After a couple of seconds, he felt Layne come up behind him and hug from behind, his hands wrapping around Jerry's chest as he rested him head on his back.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable Jer, sorry." Layne said quietly, and Jerry chuckled, resting his hands on Layne and hugging him back.

"I already get enough trash talk from Mike, you think I need it from you too?" Jerry said jokingly and they both laughed, with Layne still handing onto Jerry's back like a koala. He leaned up slightly and addressed Jerry.

"How about we go and work on the song you were playing?" He asked, and Jerry gave him an appreciative smile before they got comfortable in the studio and started work.