Eddie Vedder 14

Can I request an Eddie Vedder smut where he catches his gf Millie singing Black the morning after seeing their show (one of their first shows) while she's making breakfast and he sneaks up on her and sings w her and it leads to smut in the kitchen thank you!

*****

You reached up and opened the cupboard above your head, grabbing the syrup and putting it on the countertop next to you while you swirled the pancake batter around the pan. You had gotten up early to make your boyfriend Eddie breakfast, since he had been exhausted the night before. Pearl Jam, formerly Mookie Blaylock, had performed a show at the Amphitheatre last night in Seattle, and you were so proud of everything they had achieved so far. You knew they still had a long way to go, and hadn't even started recording their album yet, but you knew it wouldn't take long for everything to fall into place.

You flicked your wrist as you held the pan, tossing the pancake into the air, and it landed on the other side, sizzling from the heat. You started to hum as you systematically poured the batter into the skillet and cooked them, and the humming soon turned to soft singing. You realised you were singing Black. You had heard it for only the fourth time last night, and it had been stuck in your head. You still couldn't believe someone like your boyfriend could have constructed a song like it, it was so beautiful. The melody played seamlessly in your head, your voice coming out as barely a whisper as you sang along. It wasn't until another voice joined you that you realised you weren't alone in the kitchen.

Eddie's hands wrapped around your waist slowly as his head rested in the crook of your neck. He crooned the words into your ear as you finished the last verse. His body slowly swaying the both of you as you sang to each other. You breathed in his scent while his body wrapped around yours, the smell of his flannel making you think of home. When you had both finished singing, Eddie moved his head slightly and pressed a kiss into your cheek, the imprint of his lips still being felt even after he had moved away.

Rather than let him move completely, you abandoned your original task of cooking and turned around in his arms, your hands clasping together being his neck and dragging his head back down to kiss you once again. Your tongues wound together passionately, as Eddie's hands stared to slowly lift the oversized shirt you were wearing as a dress. He hooked his fingers into your panties and dragged them down your leg as you pushed his boxers down his thighs, leaving him only in his unbuttoned flannel.

Within barely a second, Eddie lifted you up onto the countertop and pushed your dress up to your waist, pulling you by the hips closer to him as he entered you. You wound your hands around his shoulders, your eyes rolling to the back of your head. Eddie groaned loudly, the sound reverberating throughout the kitchen as he moved faster and faster, the both of you completely lost in your own world together.

His head fell to rest on your shoulder as his breathing got more ragged and heavier, and your moans started to get louder. Before you had time to think, you felt yourself come around him, your whole body becoming paralysed with pleasure as he came too. Both of you tried to catch your breath afterwards, everything completely silent as you both recovered from what had just happened. You started to slow your breathing rate down again when you noticed a weird smell. Eddie moved away from you slightly, only for you to look over and realise the pancake in the pan was burning. You hoped off the countertop and took it off the heat, dumping it in the sink and putting the water on. After you were sure the house wasn't going to burn down, you turned back to Eddie, who had put his boxers back on, and stared at him. Before the both of you knew what was going on, you both burst out laughing, neither of you able to contain yourselves as you thought about the situation.

Eddie made his way over to you and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you close to him and placing a chaste kiss on your lips.

"I love you Millie." He said dreamily.

"I love you too Eddie." You replied, the happiest you think you had ever felt before.