Jeff Ament 5

Omg, can I jump on theJeff Ament bandwagon? How about a one shot where he hooks up with a dancer? Herstudio is near where the band rehearses and they're friendly in a neighbourlyway and she teases him about learning to dance. Then he shows up and it leadsto smut!    

*****

He was there again. Leaning against the wall of the studio on the other side of the street, one of his friends propped up next to him smoking a cigarette. You had noticed Jeff for the first time a month ago or so whenever you left the dance studio. He would usually be outside the recording studio seemingly taking a break from whatever he was doing, or getting something from his car. You had introduced yourselves to each other not soon after, but you still felt nervous every time you saw him, not sure whether or not to approach him first. This time you didn't have to though, as he noticed you and waved you over. His friend sent you a quick nod before putting his cigarette out and making his way back into the building.

"How you doing?" Jeff asked as you got closer, and you tried to ignore the fact that he was wearing a tank top which showed off his muscular arms. You snapped out of your reverie and focused on his face instead, which held a goofy smile.

"Good. Just practicing routines as usual. We're all getting ready for the show next month." You said. You had been dancing since you were born, and it was amazing that you got paid to train and teach kids, while also competing yourself.

"I'm expecting you to win, I mean you can't let me down." He replied and you laughed nervously.

"Well there are tonnes of amazing dancers competing this year, so the likelihood of that happening is small. I'm going to have to put all the stops in." You told him, not feeling confident in your ability to win anything this year. Jeff scoffed.

"Oh come on, how hard can it be to win one of those things? All you have to do is jump about, I'm sure you'll win." He said, although the teasing tone of his voice suggested that he was only trying to rile you up,

"Oh really? Why don't you show me how easy it is then Mr. Perfect?" You smirked and crossed your arms in front of your chest. He smiled before he raised his arms above his head and started to twirl around like a lumberjack doing ballet, not caring about the fact that anyone driving down the street could see him. You started laughing at his antics, and that despite his claims, he had two left feet. Jeff nearly fell over as he spun around, eventually giving up and ending his little routine on his knees. You clapped slowly after his performance.

"Well, what can I say? That was shit Jeff." You said bluntly and the both of you started laughing at his miserable excuse for dancing.

"Well then let's hope you're a lot better and you do me proud." He said through his laughs and you silently hoped that you would.

"Well of course Mr. Ament. And if you ever feel the need to learn how to dance properly and not like a constipated fish then let me know." You said and he gave you a small smile.

*****

"Okay, one last run through before you leave guys!" You shouted out in the studio, watching as all the kids got into their starting position for their routine. You had been training the 5-8's for the past couple of months for the competition, and you had to admit that the routine you had choreographed was showing off how cute they were. You played the music and watched as they danced, trying to pick anyone up for any mistakes or things to improve on. But like you suspected, everything was perfect. You knew that even though the might not win anything tomorrow, it was clear that they were at the best they could be and were going to do amazingly. The song stopped and you started to clap while the kids looked around excitedly, nerves for the competition tomorrow setting in.