Chapter 1

Fresh's POV [Help me he needs a French name]
    Cold air brushed up against my cheekbones as I walked home, here in my hometown we barely get cold weather so this is kind of rare for me to experience. If you guessed it, yes I'm fresh, fresh CQ skelebone and I live in a portion of France where everyone lives amongst themselves happily, lucky me I guess.

     As I started to see my house in the distance the weather got colder and colder "wow.. something must've really happened to the weather or I just didn't check the news today." I said clutching my jacket to keep it closer to my shivering bones. "What has happened to make it so cold?"

     "More like how is it so cold." A voice said from behind me, I jumped and whipped around one of my sisters. Venom. "Oh venom it's you! Don't scare me like that, you know what rumors have been going on around and about" I said scolding her. "You seriously believe those fairy tales about vampires and werewolves and that non sense brother? Pfft" venom said holding back a laugh a little smirk on her face.

        "Yes I do thank you very much!" I said pouting angrily. Venom only chuckled and patted my head... that's right. She's taller than me... "whatever you say short stuff" "JE NE SUIS PAS PETIT" "Yea your probably right about that, encre's the short one. Haven't seen that little painter in a while.. wonder where he is" venom said "but your still short heh."

"I am not short I am at an average height for my age!" I said stomping my foot on the ground getting angrier forgetting that it was the middle of the night and it was beginning to be below freezing.. MAN ITS COLD. "Your 29 And you can't even reach the cabinets in the kitchen" Venom said making the frisk face.

"Those cabinets are high up don't judge me! Urgh! Whatever let's just go home before I freeze my behind off" "you don't have a butt-" "SKELE BEHIND!" "Don't you mean your skelehind" "...pffft" I broke out into a fit of laughter and so did my sister as we walked home.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry to cut this short but- hehe butt- um! But uh I have school I would be doing way more pages of this if I didn't

Luckily tomorrow we don't have school Friday which is tomorrow so chapter two will be way longer I swear

But other wise than that I hope you enjoyed this oh so cringe worthy chapter and I'll see you later

Also tell me if I did something wrong I'll fix it Oki bai bai!