Part 1: Jellal's meeting

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

I finished all of my work they had assigned me, I hear the grunts and shouts of pain coming from a certain scarlet haired girl. I turned my head and saw the guards hitting her, I crouched behind a pile of lumber and watched.

I couldn't really do anything since I am too small, then they pulled out this weird new weapon... it was very pointy. Before I knew it my legs were carrying me towards her and the guards, just when one of the guards swung the weapon I jumped in front of it and let out a blood curdling scream.

I saw the guards walking away, and flash of blue and red, then darkness...

~Erza's p.o.v.~

I looked around to see if I could see my new friend and away nobody around except a couple of guards.

Apparently I was staring too long because the guards started walking over to me, they started beating me.

I saw them pull out this spiky weapon and swing it at me, I closed my eyes waiting for it to hit. I heard a loud blood curdling high pitched scream, I opened my eyes and they widened.

I saw a blonde girl and there was a small blood puddle underneath her, I saw Jellal run up and he eyed the blonde girl. He picked her up and carried her to our cell, when we got there everyone crowded around her.

I never got to see her face, but as long as she was safe I was ok.

~4 months later: Lucy's p.o.v.~

After Jellal and Erza saved me, Jellal also found out who my crush was. He would tease and poke me, I would blush anytime he was around because he would tease me about the crush. I could tell Jellal liked me, so now even though I am 9 I know that this is a love triangle.

Me-> Erza-> Jellal-> Me... and so on, yes... me the 9 year old Lucy Heartfilia have a crush on thee Erza Scarlet, I am pretty sure she likes Jellal and I know Jellal likes me.

We have been sneaking out every night to hang out and have fun like the 9 and 10 year olds we are, we would also look for escape routes but there was only 1.

~Erza's p.o.v.~

I have noticed that Jellal had been sneaking out every night 'He's gonna get caught, baka' I always thought but then he'd come back with his goofy grin.

One day I decided to follow him, I saw him meeting up with someone. She was blonde, I recognized her hairstyle and knew it was the blonde that saved me.

'I wonder why they meet up- Holy Sh*t!' I watched as Jellal kissed the blonde, the blonde closed her eyes and kissed back, and then he wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

I growled and walked back to the cell, 'Grr... why did have to kiss her!?'

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

Jellal and I met up again, but something was up with Jellal. He was just staring at me, he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You can pretend I am Erza if you like" he then lifted my head and kissed me, my eyes fluttered closed as I pictured that it was Erza.

"Mmm... Erza" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

Soon before they all knew it there was an uprising caused by the newly evil Jellal that kissed Lucy, Erza found a boat and tears ran down her face. "Erza!" Erza heard her name being called she turned hopefully to see her friends but saw the blonde instead, Erza growled and pushed the boat into the sea and hopped in.

Lucy would not give up, she jumped into the cold sea and swam to the boat. "Erza!" Lucy yelled again, Erza turned her head again and her eyes widened 'How bad does she want to leave?!' Erza thought.

She quickly helped the blonde into the boat, Erza didn't like this but she couldn't let anymore people die. After Lucy got on the boat she immediately started shivering, Erza sighed and wrapped herself and Lucy in the blanket and Erza wrapped an arm around Lucy's waist.

Lucy blushed and fell asleep on Erza's shoulder, Erza felt her cheeks heat up. How hard she tried she couldn't bring herself to hate the girl, quite the opposite actually, soon Erza fell asleep on Lucy's head, their boat floated around for days in no certain direction.

"Lucy... did- did you and Jellal kiss?" Erza asked the blonde, Lucy blushed and nodded her head "Yes" Lucy said, from then on Erza pretended to hate the 7 year old blonde girl.