Part 2: The Knight and the Princess join Fairy Tail

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

Soon Lucy and Erza's boat hits a shore, they get out of the boat and Lucy's stomach growls. "Erzaaa.... I'm huungrryyy!!!" Lucy whined, "Then find food! I'm not your mother!" Erza snapped at Lucy.

Lucy pouted "Meanie" Lucy mumbled and walked away to find food, after about 30 minutes Erza was starting to get worried. She heard an ear splitting scream and instantly took of into the direction it came from, Erza ran with her sword drawn and saw Lucy... in the mouth of a beast!

"Lucy!" Erza yelled, the monster dropped the limp Lucy to the ground and gash marks riddled her body and blood was seeping out of the wounds. Erza jumped and slashed the monster and killed it, she then ran over to Lucy.

"L-Lucy? Lucy! Wake up! Come on! WAKE UP!!!" Erza said violently shaking the blonde, Erza hears a boom and runs toward it. She has Lucy in her arms as she runs toward the large town and towards a tall building, it had a weirdly familiar symbol and she ran in.

"Someone help her!" Erza yelled, everyone's heads snapped to the little girls. They stand up and rush over to them, a tall man with dark blue hair and tan skin picked up Lucy "Macao, take her to the infirmary!" the man known as Macao ran in the direction Erza was guessing was the infirmary.

Erza then passed out and a white haired girl about her age smirked and started to carry her, "Mira! You better not hurt her!" a small girl with big blue eyes, white hair, and a pink shirt yelled "Yeah, yeah I know!" the girl known as Mira yelled back.

Mira was struggling to carry Erza because she was wearing her armor, she finally got the girl into the infirmary and laid Erza on a bed, Lucy was on the other bed "E-Erza..." Lucy said in her sleep and snuggled the pillow, "Mmm... Lucy" Erza smiled and squeezed the blanket. Mira had no clue of who they were talking about but then smirked when it clicked.

"Well, well, well, the Knight and the Princess. A match made in heaven!" a young Mira said with stars in her eyes.

8 years later....