Part 5: Jacksons Back Story

The Jacksons will become minor characters after this only Alexis will show up a bit more so if you want to skip this then ok, but it explains how their mom died and how Alexis knows Lucy and Erza.

~Nobodys p.o.v.~

They walk into the guild and was greeted by Mirajane, Logan bends on his knee "You must be the lovely Mirajane" and he then kisses her hand.

"I think he should have joined Blue Pegasus" Lucy whispered to Gray and Natsu making them chuckle, he shot a look at Lucy and suddenly appeared at her side and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"If that what it takes for you to like me then so be it" then he pokes her nose, Erza scoffs and then Logan starts flirting with her as well.

"It looks like if Alexis is not awake or around then he flirts with all girls" Wendy says then she feels lips on her hand

"You must be Wendy, you're even cuter than my little sister"

"Leave her alone" Carla says and sits on Wendy's shoulder.

Logan then moves on to flirt with Cana, Jack sighs

"We are sorry about our brother, the only time he has an off switch is when Alexis beats the crap out of him"

"Dont worry about it, we've had worse" Mira says

"Yeah, Loke 2.0" Lucy grumbles.

"We would like to join the guild, Logan wants to join the guild too he just does the flirting when he first meets everyone... but is there a place where Alexis can rest? We dont mean to intrude but she really needs her rest..."

"Sure! Let me lead you to the infirmary" Mira says and leads everyone to the infirmary, Alexis starts to squirm in Jack's grasp and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Huh? W-where am I?"

"Lexi, you need to sleep" Jack says, then something that Alexis said earlier went through Erza's mind.

"Wait, how do you know us?" Erza asked, Jack sets Alexis down on the bed and she looks at them and smiles.

"We were friends back then, but I should probably start from the beginning"

"Alexis are you sure about this?" Zack says and Alexis nods her head

"I was 6, it was when were still poor..."

~Flashback~

A 6 year old Alexis was hanging out with her parents and siblings, there was a crash outside.

"Kids everyone upstairs!" Their father yelled. They all ran and hid, the door bursted open

"Wheres Sammie and momma?" Alexis asked. They heard a scream and Alexis shot up, she ran to the noise. Alexis looked horrified, there was a sword sticking thru her mother. She saw her twin and quickly grabbed her wrist, she pulled her along.

"Here, stay here and dont move! I need to go tell father your ok"

"No Lexi! You're gonna get killed" Sammie cried, Alexis smiled gently

"I'll be fine" then she ran off. She was captured and taken on a boat, she smiled 'At least I know Sammie is safe'

-In the tower

"You! Get up!" A guard yelled to Alexis who fell down out of exhaustion, the guard yanked her to her feet and hit her. The guard walked away and a girl with scarlet hair walked up to her and stuck out her hand