Part 3: Forcing a friendship

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

8 years ago Lucy and Erza showed up when they were 9 and 11, Lucy is now 17 and Erza is 19.

They joined Fairy Tail and multiple rivalries were formed, Lucy vs. Erza, Erza vs. Mira, Lucy vs. Natsu (Doesn't last long), and of course Natsu vs. Gray.

After Lisanna died Mira and Erza stopped fighting but Lucy and Erza still do and so does Natsu and Gray.

Natsu and Gray are more like friends who fight, but Erza and Lucy... they hate each other, well that's what the other person thinks.

The truth is that they don't want to fight each other but they think the other person hates them. Erza and Lucy are the strongest in the guild, even stronger than Gildarts himself, so when they fight they destroy a lot of the guild.

They try to hold back from using magic and just throw insults but sometimes they get into a really heated conversation.

~Erza's p.o.v.~

I was sitting at one end of the guild and Lucy was at the other end, we were glaring at each other but Natsu came over and picked a fight with her, soon I saw Gray join in.

I sighed and walked over, the guild went silent except for the three that were fighting.

I banged Natsu and Gray's heads together, Lucy butted heads with me "Oh throwing cheep shots now are we!" "If I wanted to fight you I'd face you head on!" I said back to her, our dark aura's were radiating off of each other.

~Mira's p.o.v.~

'Uh oh, Erza's walking over to Natsu, Gray, and Lucy, this won't be good' I see Erza knock out Natsu and Gray. Then Lucy head butts Erza and they start shouting at each other, I sigh and walk over.

I separate them only to be punched in the face, I slowly get back up and they realized what they did and gulped.

I changed into my satan soul form and smiled murderously at them and started chasing them around (Media picture and video at top).

~Lucy and Erza's p.o.v.~

'Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run... RUN!!!'

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

Once Mira caught up with Lucy and Erza she knocked them out and carried them into the guild, Natsu and Gray were glaring at each other.

They saw Lucy and Erza waking up slowly, they were struggling in Mira's grip. She turned around and glared at them, they stopped squirming immediately.

She dropped them off at the bar and Lucy left to Levy's table and sat next to Gajeel, Natsu soon walked over to Lucy. "Hey Luce! Do you wanna make a team with Gray and I?" Natsu asked with his signature grin, Lucy smiled back happy that he wasn't picking a fight with her.

"Sure Natsu!" Lucy said smiling, Natsu walked away and Levy and Gajeel smirked, Gajeel nudged Lucy "Soo... you like Natsu huh? Gihihi" Lucy blushed.

"I certainly do not!" that was the truth Lucy had a crush on someone else in the guild but was confused on whether it was love or admiration.

~Erza's p.o.v.~

I was sitting at the bar and watched Lucy walk off to Levy's table and sat next to Gajeel, a pang of something ran through me as an image of Lucy and Gajeel flashed thru my head.

I growled and remembered that not to long ago he hurt her in the phantom incident, then Natsu walked over and smiled at her and she smiled back.

Yet again the pang was there and an image of Lucy and Natsu together flashed thru my head, he walked away and Gajeel said something to her and had this look on his face that was close to Levy's.

I growled again when I saw her blush and shout "I certainly do not!" I saw her glance up at me and I felt my cheeks heat up. 'Damn why does this happen?'

After a couple of minutes I am in the middle of eating my cake when Natsu walks up and taps me on the shoulder, "Hey Erza, would you like to join mine and Gray's team?" "Sure, I guess so Natsu" I say.

"Cool! I'll go grab a mission!" Natsu ran off I walked over to Gray "I guess I'm on your team now" I say monotone, he nods his head. Natsu runs back with a mission in his hand and the reward is 7 million jewel! "What's the mission Natsu?"

"We have to find this guy who has been missing for 4 weeks. With the 7 of us we'd each get a million!" Natsu grins "7? I thought you said just you and Gray?" I asked "Oh yeah! Me, Gray, Wendy, Carla, you, Happy, and-" Natsu was cut off "Hey guys! I'm ready for the job!" I turn my head and see Lucy smiling with her eyes closed, "-and Lucy's on the team too!" Natsu finished.

'Bastard tricked me!' Lucy opened her eyes and looked at me and her eyes widened and turned her head away I turned my head too so she wouldn't see my blush.

Then we snapped our heads toward Natsu, "I have to work with her!" Lucy and I shout at the same time and point to each other.

We then feel and evil aura behind us "Problem Girls?" we hear Mira ask in a scary nerve racking voice, "N-No ma'am!" Lucy and I say and walk away with Natsu and Gray.

'I get to be on a team with Lucy!' "I guess this means we have to be friends now" I say and act like I am upset "Yeah... I guess we do" she says with sadness in her voice, 'Does she really not want to be my friend?'

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

'She doesn't want to be friends with me?' "Yeah... I guess we do" I say with sadness in my voice because Erza doesn't want to be my friend... "this is gonna be one big ol' friendly team" I say sarcastically.