Prologue

Eloise and a Harry was fast asleep in the broom closet where their Uncle Vernon made it into their bedroom. They shared a small blanket that they shared between the two of them. All of the sudden they jumped out of their small bed when Aunt Petunia told them to get up and they heard their cousin yell out to them while he was stomping on the stairs screaming "wake up cousins were going to the zoo!!!!" As they got up and out of the cupboard their cousin Dudley went strait past them and shoving Eloise and Harry to door. And Eloise scoffed of her cousins actions, as they went towards to the kitchen as they heard a shrill voice coming from the living room from their Aunt Petunia " Oh here he comes! The birthday boy!" as she greeted Dudley spread her arms waiting for a chubby embrace. And once again they were greeted by Petunia's voice once more " Eloise why don't you cook breakfast and Harry go help her, we don't want her to burn it like the last time". Restraining themselves to glare at their aunt as they went and cooked eggs and bacon for the Dursley's as they roll their eyes of their spoiled cousin complaining about he didn't get the amount of gifts he wanted. After the meal that the Dursley's scoffed down, the twins begrudgingly followed them to the car while only to be stopped by Uncle Vernon " you two better don't cause any funny business if you do, you'll be locked up in the cupboard with no food for a week!" The stubbornly man waved his swollen finger at Harry and Eloise. And they replied " yes uncle Vernon" the twins chorused as they both slipped in the back of the car with Dudley.

At the Zoo:
As the twins and the Dursleys they were the reptile house Dudley and the twins were more focused on the snake that was laying on a branch in its terrarium and Dudley was getting bored at looking at it and he yelled out to Uncle Vernon " Make it move!" he ordered his father. While his round nose pressed against the glass of the snake exhibit. As the Twins watched Uncle Vernon tap the the glass harshly with his chubby fingers as he yelled out "Move!" He ordered the snake. And Eloise and Harry couldn't help but to roll her eyes at to their Uncle because he was grown man yelling at a snake, And Eloise told Vernon he is asleep Eloise felt bad for the snake have to deal with idiotic people everyday like her so called family members. Then Dudley said " he is boring". So he finally left the poor snake alone as Eloise and Harry stayed around the snake and Eloise said "sorry about him, he doesn't understand to be lying there everyday having people's ugly faces in on you". She said to the snake as Harry puts his arm around her shoulder as they see the snake move to her response and she turned her head to Harry and ask " Harry...did you see that?" He simply nods and turns his attention to the snake and ask " Can u hear us?" And the snake simply nodded as the twins eyes widened that everything seem so surreal at the moment. Eloise was screaming in her head saying el your just overthinking snakes can't talk to us it's not real. As Harry was conversing with the snake saying " we've never talked to a snake before." He continued as his still eyes are widened and Eloise continue talking " so do you talk to people often" the snake shook his head for a no then Harry asked another questioned " you are from Burma aren't you." Waiting for another movement from the snake " do you miss it there? I bet you miss your family." Eloise said to the snake as the twins still watching the snake as the snake moves it head side to side seeing that is pointing to a silver plaque saying 'bred in captivity'. Eloise sighing " that's us too we never knew our parents either." Sadly the snake look sympathetic for them at least they thought. And that peaceful moment was suddenly ruined by Dudley screaming " Mommy, Daddy come here! You can't believe what the snakes doing!" As he shoved Eloise and Harry off the exhibit and landed on the cold floor seeing Dudley push his chubby face against the glass.As they glare at his stupidity and then all of a sudden the glass of the snake exhibit disappeared as a Dudley was leaning against nothing to support him he fell into the pool of water on the other side. As the twins were burst into giggles as the snake slithered over the railing and past the twins "thanks" the snake hissed causing them to widened their eyes once again. "A-anytime" they stuttered the snake slithered off as they were still try to process what happened and hearing everybody screams that the snake got out.And Eloise and Harry turned attention back to Dudley who placed his hand on the other side of the glass that had just disappeared moments ago. " Mum, Mummy!" Dudley cries banging on the glass to get out, "mum mummy help me get out!" He cried for his mother as his mother ran over him screaming his name." My dear boy how did you get in there!?" The women exclaims her hands pressed against the class as the Eloise couldn't help to show a humorous grin with her brother than Uncle Vernon didn't think it was funny. As they got home as Dudley was getting babied Uncle Vernon started pulling their hair to explained what happened Eloise yelled out in pain " we don't it seem to be magic" and he shoved her and Harry into the cupboard and screamed to the twins " there is no such thing as magic!!"