First Quidditch Match

It was early in the morning and it was Harry's first quidditch match and Eloise was ecstatic for her brother. So she came out with Gryffindor colors was wearing a t-shirt that had Fred and George number on it and red and gold makeup on her cheeks having HP on the side of her cheek.
" wow Elle you are all Gryffindor" Hermione said
" I know but it's to support Harry and Fred, George"
" do you have a crush on the twins Elle?" Hermione asked
Eloise blushed " they are just my friends beside I have a certain eye on someone"
Hermione smirked " does it involve a certain Hufflepuff quidditch captain?" And Eloise blushed then she found Harry Ron and the twins sat down for breakfast before the game.

Ron: Take a bit of toast, mate, go on.

Hermione: Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today.

Harry: I'm not hungry. " Harry you got at least eat something " Eloise said to her brother Harry said once again he wasn't hungry then all of sudden

Snape appears.

Snape: Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin. {Leaves, limping.}

Harry: That explains the blood.

Hermione: Blood?

Harry: Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping.

Hermione: But why would anyone go near that dog?

Harry: The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret.

Hermione: So you're saying...

Harry: That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants. Eloise interrupted " I don't think snape is doing anything wrong"

Harry rolled his eyes " your just saying that because favor you more than me" Eloise rolled her eyes and saw he'd wig approaching them with a package

{An owl screeches. It is Hedwig. She is carrying a very large, long parcel. She drops it off.}

Hermione: Bit early for mail, isn't it?

Harry: But I-I never get mail.

Ron: Let's open it.

{They open it.}

Harry: It's a broomstick!
Ron: Thats not just any broomstick, Harry. It's a Nimbus 2000! Eloise squealed " that's so cool but who got you the package?"
Harry: But who...?
He sees Professor McGonagall up at the head table, stroking Hedwig. She smiles and Harry nods.

Inside a Quidditch tower. The Gryffindor team is marching towards the starting gate. They reach it and stop, behind a closed double door.

OIiver: Scared, Harry?

Harry: A little bit. Fred interrupted Oliver " don't worry Harry everything is going to be alright me and George are trying to impress your sister so don't mess it up "

Oliver: as I was saying That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game.

Harry: What happened?
Oliver: Er, I don't really remember. I took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later.

Harry gulps and looks straight ahead as the doors open. They mount their brooms and zoom out onto the enormous pitch. There is cheering. The commentator, LEE JORDAN, is talking from a tower.