Rescue mission

Before the 7th year of Hogwarts the whole wizardry world as gone downhill the ministry has fallen as well muggle families being killed by death eaters as Eloise and Harry have been left by the Dursleys for their own safety as Eloise knew that Hermione had to obliviate her own parents for their safety.

Mission,

"Hello  Eloise Harry!" As everybody greeted the twins as Fred came and pick up his girlfriend and kissed her as the order came to distract death eaters so the potters get to safety. As Alastair moody discussed that they had to protect them as they were greeted by billy Weasley and Fleur delacour. As for the Weasley twins, Fleur, Hermione and Ron had to disguise themselves as Eloise and Harry as Eloise was worried also Harry because they didn't wanna risk anybody getting killed because of them.

" You guys ride with Hagrid. I brought you  two here 16 years ago, when you two were no bigger than a bowtruckle. Seems only right that". Hagrid told the twins as moody interrupted as they had to hurry as they went up into the air they were getting attacked by death eaters as the disguises were being followed by death eaters as cause enough distractions for the real Eloise and Harry get to safety but there was still death eater following them until hedwig risked herself for the two as she dropped to the earth surface as Harry was upset and until Voldemort showed up as Harry and Eloise escaped from the dark lord as they showed up back to the burrow were molly and Ginny were.

As molly asked were the rest were everybody showed up but George got hurt as. Fred and Eloise plopped next to George to check if he was ok George looked at the female potter as the girl he loved but since his brother took her away from him but least he knew that she cared for him as he made jokes with Fred like he usually do as Remus showed up and questioned the two if they were real as he figured they were real as they needed to stop worrying for the wedding tomorrow morning.