Lavendar brown/ christmas disaster/tom riddle

As time went by Harry and Eloise were digging up tom riddles past with Slughorn as they see how tom riddle became Voldemort but they ignored it for the time being since it was Christmas as the twin packed as Eloise got excited to see Fred and George again as they went to the train Harry and were discussing something as Eloise was just day dreaming and got interrupted by lavender brown as she made a heart on the window for Ron as Eloise rolled her eyes how ridiculous lavender was being since she wanted Hermione to be with Ron not her.

The burrow,

As everybody was at the burrow for Christmas Eloise was hanging with Fred and George as they played with their new inventions as Harry was sitting close to Ginny as Ron came up and sat between them as she rolled her eyes at the sight from Ron being a protective brother over his little sister as Harry was with Eloise.

As the night continued everybody heard a huge crash as they can see it was death eaters as they heard a woman voice yelling " I killed Sirius black I killed Sirius black!!!" As Harry went after her as also Ginny as she kept cheering " I killed Sirius black I killed Sirius black" as others were trying to attack Harry and Ginny as Remus and Tonks coming to save them as they headed the burrow as they saw the house burning down as they yelled for mrs. Weasley as they saw her standing their with the twins and Eloise in horror as they saw the Weasley house burned down as Fred wrapped his arms around Eloise as they watched the house burned during the night.