Chapter 2

It's been a few minutes and thomas and aris haven't come back. newt looked really worried. he stood up and started walking back and forth, "how's your arm?." newt asked me, "it's okay for now but thanks again newt." I smiled. he did the same. my face super red and I don't know why.
thomas came busting through the vent, "thomas what happened!?." minho said, "we gotta go. we gotta go right now!." thomas ordered, "what happened?. aris what happened!?" I said getting nervous but aris didn't say anything, "what do you mean we gotta go?." newt said confused, "there's coming we gotta go now!. there coming for us." thomas said getting a blanket, "thomas can you calm down and talk to us!." newt said trying to get thomas to pay attention, "she's still alive." thomas said wrapping the blanket around the door, "who's still alive teresa?." fry said, "ava." thomas said still tying to wrap up the door, "ava?" newt said confused, "thomas calm down and tell-" he cut me off before I could even say anything,

"IT'S WCKD!." thomas yelled. my heart dropped when he said that, "it's still WCKD. it's always been WCKD." thomas said. thomas took the bed and picked it up and put it up against the wall, "thomas." newt replied but thomas said nothing, "what did you see?." newt asked trying to stay calm. I could hear janson coming, "guy's we gotta go now!." I said getting under the bed and crawling though the vent.
thomas opened the vent and we all Climbed out. newt helped me up because my arm was still hurting. thomas checked to see if anybody was there. nobody was around so i think we're good, "c'mon c'mon let's go." thomas said, "you guys go ahead. there's something I gotta do." aris said. I walked up to him, "I'm not leaving you alone. you could die!." i said, "what are you talking about?" thomas said not wanting to leave him alone too, "trust me it's important. you guys wanna get out of here right. just go. newt take care of Y/N. I'll be back." aris said going back into the vent, "I'll go with him." winston volunteered. he got in with aris, "c'mon." thomas said being to run, "you sure we can trust this kid?" minho said running, "aris would never lie to me and he won't now." I said, "Y/N is right. you don't know where we'd be without him." thomas said slowing down. we started walking when we ran right into one of the workers that helps bring those bodies in, "what are you kids doing out?" she asked really suspiciously. we all looked at each other and then the alarm starts going off. she new something was up. thomas told her to take us where his friend teresa was. newt took my hand and we ran trying to find the room. we turned a corner and a guard came running and pointing his gun at us and fired at us. we managed to not get hit and ran back the other way, "he's shooting at us!." fry yelled as scared as I am.

I looked behind and saw minho just looking at him, "MINHO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed in fear. minho ran to him and kicked him so hard he knocked out, "crap minho." newt said a little impressed. thomas grabbed the gun and we kept going. I just hope winston and aris are okay. we found the room. thomas went in first because he has a gun, "WHERE IS SHE!." thomas demanded. he gave minho the gun and pulled the curtain. his friend was there but she looked really out of it. newt tied up there hands as minho watched there every move. I stood there wrapping up my arm and did the same as newt, "you'll never get away with this." the lady said, "guys. there coming where do we go!?" fry panicked, "Y/N. frypan move!." newt said flipping the table and pushing it up against the door. newt took my hand as we all walked backwards, "get back." minho said. but there where getting closer, "we gotta get back out of here!." I yelled, "where do we go?" minho replied. thomas grabbed a chair, "everyone get back!." he said.

newt blocked my way but I don't understand why he cares so much. thomas hit the glass but nothing. the guard we're getting though the door. newt got a chair and they hit the glass together and it finally broke, "go go go!." thomas yelled. teresa put blanket on the glass so nobody would get cut. thomas picked teresa bridal style. newt did the same for me. minho tossed the gun to thomas, "stay behind me." thomas ordered. but someone was staying right outside the door. without hesitation thomas fired the gun. he was shocked from how strong it was, "C'mon!." he said and we started running. newt never let go of my hand as we ran. thomas used the card but the door wasn't opening, "no no no no!." thomas said frustrated, "Thomas." janson said.