Chapter 3

I packed my backpack. teresa was looking around as newt and fry packed there bags. I heard teresa gasped like she saw something, "you all right?" newt asked, "I'm fine." teresa said as she continued looking. when I finished packing I saw fry checking teresa out as she was changing. newt faced him twords us, "what?" fry said. newt gave him a look saying whatever, "we're supposed to be looking not that type of looking." I said winking at fry playfully.

Newt's POV

I watched as she walked away so brave and confident. I could feel my face turning red, "dude wants gotten into you?" fry said smiling at me, "I don't know. she's just really beautiful and amazing. and when something happens I can't help but think of her." I confessed, "so you love her? you just met her." fry whispered, "no! I don't love her i just care about her that's all now c'mon let's get going." I said getting up and walking away.

YN's POV

As I was walking the lights turn on randomly. I could tell that wasn't good, "c'mon we should leave." I said leading everyone out, "what the hell is going on?" winston asked, "I don't know." I said. I could hear thomas screaming hey. we looked in the distance and saw him and minho running, "RUN!" thomas yelled, "GO!" minho yelled as well. there were running from these terrifying monsters, "oh crap!" newt said, "GO GET OUT OF HERE!" minho said. newt took my hand like he always does and we run. we ran up the stairs, "THOMAS. MINHO WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS!?" Winston said, "I DON'T KNOW JUST KEEP GOING!" thomas said, "WHERE DO WE GO!?" I yelled. "Come on!" Teresa said. I let go of newts hand but he still just wouldn't let go.

I stop and so did everyone else when that monster was in front of us. aris ran up to it, "ARIS NO!" I screamed trying to stop him but newt held me back. aris managed to hit it but it fell in front of us. we ran up stairs but the monster got my shoe. kicked it as hard as I could and ran. I realized newt wasn't with me but he ran on the other side. thomas kicked the monster. mean while everyone was dealing with them up top. we cought up with them and continued our escape, "WE GOTTA FIND AWAY OUT OF HERE!" fry screamed in distress, "Go!" thomas said. as I was running I saw the that monster running and I could tell it was about to attack newt. I pushed newt and the monster Jumped on top of me. I used my knee to keep it from killing me, "Y/N!" newt yelled running back, "GUYS HELP!" I screamed so scared for my life. newt ran up behind it and kicked it off of me as it fell. newt quickly picks me up, "Y/N are you okay!?" newt said, "yeah I'm good thanks newt!" I said beginning to run. we found this long small hallway hoping we're close to getting out of here. all the doors were locked. "Come on. they're coming!" newt said. the hallway leaded us to a big door but it was locked. thomas and minho were trying to get the door open, "I'll hold them back!" winston said shooting at them. we kept kicking the door but still nothing. I checked on winston but more and more were coming. "Get that door open!" winston says,

"Move!" fry said, "come on frypan!" minho cheered him on and got the door open, "everyone through!. come on come on!." thomas said. I was running until the monster grabbed my leg, "Y/N!" winston said. he got the monster to let go of me and he sacrificed himself for me. I went to help but aris wouldn't let me, "WINSTON NO!" I cried out. he grabbed the door and we tried pulling him out. minho held the door. "Please! oh my god!" He screamed in pain, "winston we've got you just hang on!" I said pulling. they were scratching his stomach open were you could see his rib cage, "keep pulling!" minho said. and with that we got him out. thomas and minho continued looking the door open. fry and newt helped winston and so did I.

we managed to find some place to hide so they wouldn't find us. i could hear them looking around to find us. I I curled up into a ball crying softly. newt wrapped this arm around me, "Y/N. It's okay don't worry love you're fine. Y/N. look at me." newt said calmly. I looked at him, "you're gonna be okay." newt said. I nodded and he pulled me closer as we managed to fall asleep.