2

•A few weeks after•

- Shane's POV.

I jumped into Ryland's car and closed the car door behind me, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and opened up twitter.

Ryland and I has kept the whole adopting a child a secret from the internet until we've actually signed everything and officially adopted them, we haven't even told Garret, Drew or really anyone. 

Ryland got into the car and put his hands on the wheel and nervously rubbed it.

"Shane, I'm scared, what if this is a bad idea and we're not ready?" He asked, looking at me. Just by looking at his face I could tell he was worried, and stressed.
"Babe you're over thinking it, we've been together for 3 years now and this is a huge thing. I'm sure everything will be fine" I said while gently grabbed held his hand slightly rubbing my thumb on his hand.

He gave me a warm smile and kissed me, I kissed him back.

After a while of driving and me and Ryland deciding on the gender, age and everything I thought maybe I should drop little hints on twitter just for fun.

"Life changing decisions are about to happen in a few hours." I tweeted out, already getting 179 likes and 4 re-tweets within 20 seconds. I turned off my phone and looked out the window noticing were almost there.

"Jesus this place is big" Ryland said as we stepped into the orphanage "thats what she said" I snorted then covered my month. Ryland looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Hello gentlemen my names Bethany McEwan what brings you here?" A lady said from behind the desk smiling at us. She looked like as if she was in her 30's.

- Your point of view (finally xD)

I was laying on my bed reading my favorite book until i got interrupted by loud knocks on the door and then it opened.

"Y/N hurry up and quickly get dressed nicely, some couple wants to have an interview with you!" Miss Edward claimed, grabbing my hands and dragged me to my wardrobe. "Okay, okay I'm hurrying" you said with a slight giggle. I quickly got dressed into a simple black shirt and jeans and walked out the door. Then my anxiety hit me, I'm about to get judged to see if I'm good enough to be part of this couples family. What if I mess up, what if they hate me? This could be my possible new parents, so I also need to be myself..

 Miss Edward quickly walked me down stairs and lead me into the hallway of interview rooms and stopped at one room, with its door closed.

"The two of them are a gay couple looking for a girl who'd be apart of their new family. Are you up to it?" She asked looking down at me. Once she said the word gay, I instantly feel comfortable. I love gay couples, they're so brave to be who they are even if some people don't support it.

I smiled and gave a small nodded at Miss Edward. She smiled back.

"Good luck." She whispered, then opened the door.