Chapter 33

Rose's pov.

We arrived home. I forgot my key at home. So I knocked at the door waiting for Mae to open. After some time she opened. ,,Hey. You must be Grace." She said pulling my sister into the house. ,,Ya and you must be the one and only Mae." Grace said giggling.

,,Ya I'm the great. It's nice to meet you." Mae said sitting down. ,,You too." Grace said also sitting on the sofa. ,,So I guess you seem to like each other. Is it ok if I leave you alone and make something to eat?" I asked after putting Grace's things in my room. ,,Sure right?" Mae asked looking at my sister and she nodded.

So I went to the kitchen to make some food. I decided to keep it simple and made pasta. I put it on three plates and put them on the table. Also putting a glass of water I added some cloths. ,,Guys dinner is done." I shouted calling them.

,,Omg. She didn't." I heard Mae laughing and walking in with Grace. ,,Yep that's exactly what she did." Grace said. ,,Who did what?" I asked raising my eyebrow. The laughed at each other.

,,Grace was just telling me how you fell down at prom" Mae said laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and said ,,Girl that wasn't funny. I blamed myself in front of everyone. Especially it wasn't even my fault. It was my dance partner who stamped on my dress." We all laughed and talked. It was really nice to have your family and friends together. I felt happy.

After we finished dinner and watched a movie we all went to bed. After changing into something comfortable I went back to my bedroom. ,,Can we go out sometime?" My sister asked excited. ,,Sure. We can. But for now I just wanna enjoy my little sister being with me." I said sitting down next to her and laying my arm around her.

,,Ya." She said wrapping her arms around me. ,,I'm finally really happy." I said sighing. ,,Me too. But does that mean you weren't happy before?" She asked with a concerned tone. ,,I was. It's just that I missed you guys. These people made me really happy but it's a different happiness to have you here with me." I said smiling at her. ,,I can understand." She said.

After holding each other for a while I said ,,Ok but now go to sleep. You must be tired from the flight travel." I said getting up from her side of the bed. ,,Ya I am. Good night. I love you." She said covering herself up in the blanket. ,,I love you too. Sleep tight." I said pulling her into my arms. I fell asleep in happiness.

The next morning..

I got up and took a shower. After that I change into a loose tee and jogging pants. The I put my hair up into a messy bun. Everyone else was still sleeping. So I decided to go and make breakfast.

I put a few toasts in the toaster. Then started making pancakes when I heard the door bell ring. I ran over to the door and opened it before they rang again. It would wake Mae and Grace up so it was best to open the door fast.

I opened the door and saw Stephen. ,,Good morning." He said smiling. ,,Morning. Come in." I said closing the door and walking back to the kitchen. I took one pancake from the pan and put another one.

,,Mmh it smells delicious." He said standing next to me and inhaling the smell. I just laughed and continued with the pancakes. ,,So how are you?" He asked taking an apple and giving it a bite. ,,I'm good and you?" I asked turning to him. ,,I'm good now that I get to look at you face." He said smirking at me.

Stephen laid the Apple on the counter and went behind me. I could feel his breath in my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. ,,Stephen I have to finish the food before they wake up." I said turning the pancake and putting it on a plate. ,,I don't care." He said turning of the stove.

Stephen spinned me around and made me face him. He put a strand of hair behind my ear. Then smashed his lips on mine giving me a passionate kiss. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. I parted my lips to take a breath. But he used it and stuck his tongue in my mouth. He lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist and making me sit on the counter.

It felt really warm. His kisses were so addicting. I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He stuck his arm in my shirt when I heard Graces voice. I pushed him away and got down. I tugged at my shirt and said ,,My sister is awake."

Stephen's pov.

I didn't know her sister was coming. I didn't even know she had a sister. Then a little girl walked in. She looked just like her but with straight hair and darker eyes. Her eyes scanned me and the she raised an eyebrow. ,,Rose who is this guy?" She asked Rose while critically looking at me.

,,That's our neighbour and a good friend." She said turning to her sister. ,,Aha." The little girl said. Her critical face turned into a smile. She walked up to me and said ,,I'm Grace." ,,Stephen." I said smiling down at her. ,,Stephen can you please give her the plate on the counter?" Rose asked pointing on the plate. ,,Ya sure." I said walking over to the counter and putting the plate on the table.

,,Come sit down." I said to her sister pulling out the chair. She sat down and I pushed the chair back in. ,,Thank you." She said eating the pancakes. ,,Rosy. You're pancakes are delicious as always." Grace said. Rose just giggled. Then her sister also giggled. Even their giggle was the same. It was too cute.