Chapter 34

Rose's pov.

It was the next day. I spent the day with my sister. In the morning I took her to one of the best cafes. She seemed really satisfied. After breakfast I took her out to see one of the attractions in the city.

A adventure park. Then to the shopping mal. I got her a tons of  clothes and other stuff she wanted to have. I didn't mind spending money for her. After all she was my sister. After that we went to the best ice cream shop in the city. Then to get some lunch.

The next day I showed her the rest of the city. Everything I wanted to show her. In the evening I took her to the park where we just walked and talked about everything. We sat on a bench and started talking.

,,I have to tell you something." She said shyly looking down. She was never shy. Like literally never. She was always so confident and proud. I started to wonder what it was. ,,What is it?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

She took a deep breath and said ,,I like someone." I just started laughing. She is 16 and since now she hated boys and now it starts. ,,I'm sorry. But you like someone?" I asked laughing a bit. Her face got a bit angry. I stroked her arm smiling at her.

,,Ya I do like someone. But because it's so funny to you I don't think I need to tell you." She said shrugging her shoulders looking away. I rolled my eyes and shook her arm. ,,Ok I'm sorry. But please tell me. I'm your sister." I said.

,,Ok because your pleading this much I'll tell you. His name is Jonah." She started. ,,Ok and how did you meet this Jonah and why do you like him tell me." I asked excitedly. ,,So Jonah is a classmate of mine. One guy in my class annoyed me and Jonah defended and protected me. Like no one ever did that for me. And he looks so good. And I started liking him." She said her face lighting up and a smile on her lips.

,,That's sweet what is he like?" I asked. ,,As I said he's kind. He is rich but he never showed off with his money. He is a simply genuine person." She said her cheeks slightly blushing. ,,Omg I'm seeing you blush for the first time ever." I said pinching her cheek.

,,Ya everything has a first time. But ya still I wanted to ask you how to tell him. I don't even know if he likes me." She said confused. ,,See I'm not am expert or anything. But I'd say you should get to know him before you confess anything. I don't hope so but he might end up being the biggest ass." I said shrugging my shoulders.

She thought about it. ,,I guess. I should talk to him in a friendly way I guess." She said looking at me. I nodded. Then we just looked at the beautiful nature and enjoyed each other's company. After a while she started talking.

,,So what is going on with you and this Stephen guy?" She asked raising her eyebrow. I chocked on my own saliva making her laugh. I sighed. The only thing everyone asks is what is with me and Stephen. I was starting to get annoyed. Not that I didn't like him but when everyone annoys you to hell then it's not so good.

,,What should there be? We're good friends." I said shrugging my shoulders. ,,Maybe that's what you think. But the way he looked at you was definitely more than friendly." She said smiling at me in a weird way.

Oh god great. She realised too. Stephen should stop look at me like he wants fuck the hell out of me. Ok I do like that thought but he shouldn't be so obvious when people are around.
,,Ya I don't know. Stephen is a weird guy. " I said shrugging.

,,I see. But believe me I know you. What is really going on between you too?" She asked side elbowing me. ,,Ugh." I groaned. ,,So ya weren't dating or anything. Just messing around and making out. Also I'm not gonna give you any details it's personal." I said making it clear.

,,I knew it. But I have to say he's a bit piece of meat." She said winking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at her with disgust. ,,Don't ever say that again. That guy ist around 10 years older than you." I said feeling disgusted at thought of my sister finding him attractive.

,,Ya but he is good looking. I mean look at these eyes." She said with a shy smile. ,,Ya they're but please don't say it in front of him. It will just boost his ego to a whole new level." I said shaking my head. She giggled making me laugh.

Stephen ist definitely the most attractive person I've ever seen. But still he has a lot of ego and all. Which is really not that good. But who wouldn't find him attractive. But also I like bad ass guys. He can be so bad ass, possessive, wild and cocky. But at the same time he was so genuine, loving and caring.

Somewhere deep in me I hoped that we would date. But I guess it's too early anyways. If he'd asked I would say yes but I guess some time would do good.

,,Ya anyways I just want to tell you that I definitely ship you guys. A hot guy and a cute girl damn. I think I'd call you Rophen." She said winking. ,,Rophen sounds ridiculas. " I said shaking my head. ,,But there is no better ship name." She said shrugging her shoulders.

,,Whatever. But you should definitely talk to that Jonah." I said touching her shoulder. ,,I will for sure." She said smiling at me. ,,I hope. But I think it's time for us to go back home because tomorrow you have to go back home." I said sadly. ,,Too soon." She said resting her head in my shoulder. ,,Ya." I said agreeing.