Chapter 45

Rose's pov.

I woke up to a really sharp pain in the back of my head. I slightly rubbed the back of my head while I analysed my surroundings. I was in a bedroom which was closed. One window which looked like it was locked. I slowly got of the bed trying to walk to the door. That's when I realised that my left leg was bound to the bed with chains. I tried to break it but it was really strong. My leg pained and I slightly cried. I sat down on the floor.

Suddenly the door creaked open. The figure of a man at the door frame. I couldn't see his face clearly but he looked oddly familiar. I moved back as much as I could. ,,Hello baby girl. We finally meet." He said. I rubbed my eyes and scanned his face. My eyes whidend in shock. ,,NO." I screamed.

This can't be happening. My worst nightmare has come true. This same smirk that I saw on his face a few years ago. I cried in shock. This was the one person that I wished to never see again. ,,What are you doing here? What did you do to me?" I screamed at him. He slowly walked closer sitting down in front of me. ,,I had missed you a lot. And this year in jail without seeing was unbearable. So I decided to bring you to me." He said touching my leg but I pulled away.

,,Don't touch me." I said trying to be calm. But I couldn't. I just cried hard. Why? What did I do wrong to meet him again. I've never been anything but nice to everyone. But out of all these why is it him I had to meet again. The man who tried to rape me. ,,You don't have a say here." He said with his disgusting smirk that made me want to throw up. I tried to kick him but he held leg tightly. ,,Please let me go." I pleaded but I couldn't see even a little bit of a concern in his eyes.

,,I'm sorry baby girl but I'm not gonna let you go." Ugh I felt disgusted. Him calling me baby girl made me feel like I wanna vomit. The words that I enjoyed Stephen saying became the word I never wanted to hear again. In pure anger I slapped his face and kicked him. The grin on his face faded away and turned into anger. He grabbed my neck pulling me closer to him. He held it so tightly that I had to cry.

,,Bitch you didn't." He shouted and slapped me. He got up and punched me onto the floor. I cried in pain. ,,Please." I pleaded but he slapped me again. ,,You whore this time you're not gonna escape." He said slamming the door and waking away. In books the hero would come and save the girl. But how could Stephen do that if he didn't knew where I was. I cried out loud. ,,Mom." I cried. Please god help me to get out of here. I'd do anything to get out of here.

Stephen's pov.

,,STEPHEN please do something." Mae screamed at me. ,,Let me try to reach her again." I said and tried to reach her. But once again it went to mailbox. Where the hell was she. I was at her home. It has been more than 24 hours since she has been gone. We looked at all the place where she goes often.

,,Please Stephen. I want her back." Mae cried. ,,Don't worry we'll find her." I said whipping away the tear. Oh baby where are you. I knew exactly where I'll look now. ,,I know  who has her." I said and stormed out of the apartment. I drove to her college. That fucking bastard. I swear I'll kill him.

I parked my car harshly. I saw him talking to another guy. I walked over and grabbed him by his collar. ,,MATHEW BROWN. WHERE IS MY GIRL?" I screamed at him. He looked at me with shock. I was damn sure that he has something to do with all this. ,,What are you talking about?" He asked scared and innocently. Ugh is he really playing me. ,,Prick. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where is Rose?" I said clenching my teeth while I gritted my teeth. Ugh that bastard. ,,I really don't know. What happend to her?" He asked. Ugh I could feel the anger raise. I punched his jaw.

,,STEPHEN." He shouted in pain. I pushed him down holding his throat. ,,I..can't..breath." He said trying to catch breath. ,,Tell me where she is before I kill you." I set gripping tighter. ,,I...really don't know." He said trying to pull away my hand. He has some nerve. Before I could punch him again I felt someone pulling me away.

I turned around to punch that person but soon I realised it was Jade. ,,JADE LET ME KILL HIM." I screamed trying to hit that bastard again but he held my arm tightly. ,,Stephen calm down. And let go of him." I was still holding his neck. I slowly let go and he caughed. ,,He has nothing to do with all of this." Jade said trying to calm me down. ,,Oh he does. Who else would want to have her for themselves." Jade just shook his head.

,,Dude. I do like her and all but I swear I would never hurt her. And I know how much she loves you. I only want the best for her." That guy said slowly getting up. ,,Oh bastard." I said grabbing his collar again. ,,Stephen I swear I wouldn't hurt her. Even in my dreams I wouldn't." He said. I was still angry and didn't let go. ,,Bro. He has nothing to do with this. This is some different matter." Jade said calming me down. ,,What do you mean?" I was really confused. Who else would it be other than him? ,,Let me explain." Jade said pulling me with him.