She spoke!!

Location:Unknown                                                                                                                                                     Date:Unkown                                                                                                                                                         Time:12:28 P.M

                I found an old exit by the lab and to tell you the truth i'm beyond happy! I finally got us out this place. She has been sleeping well these past hours and it looks like the military haven't searched this place at all yet. By the look of things there getting ready to do something woth this place, all and I mean ALL landmarks have been removed and while I was walking the lack of people in the town was new since when I began here there was a mall full of the them, but now it just so deserted. It also looks like they gave up on the search and rescue, and in my case would be good. I they were to find out what I have seen or learned.., I rather not think about it but I gotta keep moving! That thing most likley is still in there i'm hoping and they can nuke it for all I care as long as me and her don't get killed .....it's funny a day ago I really didn't care for her as anything just something that could make me feel not being guilty but today she spoke...She fucking spoke!! I was just overwhelmed with joy !! She asked me if we were leaving and she grinned when I told her yes!! She had never smiled before that and I relieved as if hope and suddenly returned!!