The CEO

Lisa's P.O.V

"Jungguk baby I need to go to work. Do you want to stay at home with appa or do you want to stay with me?" I asked him.

"I will stay here with appa BamBam" he said and I nodded. I kissed his forhesd before I leave. "Wish eomma good luck" I said and opened the door then closed it. I went downstairs and saw BamBam at the kitchen eating while reading the Newspaper.

"Hey Lisa, isn't this your ex husband?" BamBam said pointing at the newspaper. I went over to him and read the newspaper he was holding, and indeed it was Jungkook..he was married with the girl he cheated on me 5 years ago...

"BamBam I will go to work..please watch Jungguk for me.." I said and he kissed my forehead, then he hugged me. "Lisa as your best friend I think you should forget about him..move on..please...I don't like seeing you like this.." he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Ok.." i said and went out, I opened the car door it was a white Lamborghini.

At Manoban Enterprises

"Miss Manoban, Jeon Enterprises wants to have a partnership." Momo my secretary said and I stoped walking.

"What do I tell them?" She asked me and I turned back at her. "Sure I will accept" I said and turned around and walked away.

I was sitting in my desk doing some work but it keep bothering me the thought of Seeing Jungkook again..I think he doesn't know I'm the CEO here. I have never told  this, but Jungkook never knew my last name.

It will be a pleasure to meet him again, with his wife. I smirked.