Meeting Jungguk again

Lisa's P.O.V

It wad the day I had a meeting with Jeon Jungkook. And I wasnt very happy.

"Mommy!! Could you take me to work with you please?!" He said and pouted.

I nodded. "Yes baby, but don't open your mouth unless I say so, ok?"

He nodded and we both got out. I unlocked the white Lamborghini door and we got inside.

"Mommy this week its the family day.." he said and i looked at him and then back at the road. "Do yoy want me to come baby..?" I said and smiled.

"Can appa BamBam ?" He asked and I nodded. "Baby today I have an impirtabt meeting ok?" I said amd he nodded. "Can I join you?" He said.
"no baby you cant.." I said and grabbed his hand. He bodded and looked out the window.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I saw a woman walking to the room where the meeting will be, and I realuzed it was her....Lisa...the love of my life...

"Goodmorning gentlemans" she said to all of us,- it was me and my 6 others best friends- and started talking about how our companies will work together. I wasn't listening I was staring at her all the time.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Miss Manoban, BamBam is here." Her secretary said and Lisa nodded. "Tell him to come in" she said and grr secretary nodded.

The door opened revealing BamBam my old friend...and a little boy maybe7 years old.

"Mommy!!!!" The little boy said and I was shocked.

"Mommy?!?!" Me and my friends said.

Lisa's P.O.V

"Yes he is my son.." I said and grabbed Jungguk's hand.

Jungkook came over and stared at me. He bend down to Jungguks level and asked "whats your name..." Jungkook asked him. "Jeon Jungk
gook! Sir." He said and revealed his bunny smile.

"Jungguk..." Jungkook said and hugged him.

"Whats your name sir?" Jungguk said. "Im Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook answered.