Part 6: Panic...

All the royals' parents arrive today in preparation of Ben's Coronation. You join your friends at the buffet when Elise walks up and hugs you. You turn and see that she is in a dress that is almost as blue as her eyes. She also has her hair tied in a ponytail and she is wearing a necklace with a dark blue gem on it.

Elise: Hey!

Y/N: H-Hey.

Elise: Come here. I want to introduce you to my mom and aunt.

You follow her to meet two women. One looks like an older version of Elise in a powder blue dress and the other has auburn hair with a white streak in it. She wears a green dress.

Elise: This is Y/N. Y/N, this is my mom, Queen Elsa, and my aunt, Princess Anna.

You bow.

Y/N: Nice to meet you.

Elsa: No need to be so formal.

Anna: You're right, Elise. He is cute.

Elise: Aunt Anna!

Y/N: Thanks for the compliment.

Elsa: So how are you liking Auradon?

Y/N: Beats the Isle of the Lost.

Elsa: Yes. I heard it isn't exactly the greatest place.

You hear a woman scream and you turn to see an old woman yelling at Mal.

Y/N: Excuse me.

You run over and get between them.

Y/N: What's the problem?

Woman: She is the daughter of Maleficent! Villain kids shouldn't be here!

Y/N: We're all flesh and blood, lady. So please lose the attitude.

Chad: Shut up! You're as bad as the others! No... You're worse! You are a walking wild fire just waiting to happen!

Your patience begins to run thin.

Y/N: Apologize... now... To me and my friends. We have as much right to be here as you do.

Audrey: Please! You have no rights. You're bad guys!

Elise: That's enough, Audrey! They haven't done anything wrong.

Audrey: Don't go defending them because you like the fire boy!

Hearing Audrey yell at Elise finally makes you snap. You pull out the dog whistle and blow into it. It immediately shatters and the ground nearby opens as the three headed dog of the Underworld, Cerberus leaps out. She looks like a great dane with three heads.

Y/N: Fine. You want me to play the bad guy, I'll be the bad guy!

Your hair engulfs in flames as you snap your fingers. Cerberus growls and circles Audrey, ready to pounce if she makes any moves. You grab Chad's shoulder and his tuxedo jacket catches fire. He quickly panics and tosses it off. You storm off with the others behind you. Elise looks at everyone.

Elise: You should all feel ashamed of yourselves! Treating people like bad people will just make them act bad! You all disgust me!

She runs after you and your friends.

End of Part 6