Part 7: The Coronation

The next day, students left and right, Doug tries to talk to Evie but Chad calls for him. Elise sits beside you and Ben sits beside Mal.

Elise: You guys okay?

Y/N: Just tired of everyone...

She hugs you and you decide to hug back. Cerberus walks up and nuzzles one of her heads against Elise's side. The blonde pets the dog with a smile.

Ben: Don't let them get to you.

Mal: We'll try.

The coronation gets ready to begin as Mal and Ben get in a carriage to a large building. You sit with Elise and her mom and aunt and watch silently. However someone grabs the wand from Fairy Godmother. This someone being Jane. The wand starts shooting magic all over and you run up trying to take it from her before she hurts someone. You manage to pry it out of her grasp and hold it above your head trying to keep the girl away from it.

Ben: Y/N... Give me the wand...

Y/N: I... I...

Ben: You guys don't have to be like your parents.

Y/N: I don't have a choice!

Mal: ... Yes we do. Jay, you love playing Tourney and having after game pizza with the team. Carlos, rubbing Dude's belly makes you happy. Evie... You don't need a prince to be happy. You're smart and beautiful. Y/N, being with Elise makes you happy... And being with Ben makes me happy.

You go to give the Fairy Godmother her wand but you hear some laughter. Maleficent and Hades appear in the room.

Hades: HONEY, I'M HOOOOME!

Maleficent: Miss us? Good work, kids. Now give me the wand.

You look at Elise.

Y/N: No!

You throw the wand to the Fairy Godmother and she gets ready to cast a spell.

Fairy Godmother: Bippity Boppity.

Maleficent: Boo.

The evil fairy casts a spell that freezes everyone except you and the others. She messes with Beast  and Hades approaches Elise. You instantly jump between.

Y/N: Leave her alone, Dad!

Hades: Oh, son. She's just going to get in the way. Best to eliminate the problem NOW!

He goes to shoot fire but you counter it with your own flames.

Y/N: I won't let you near her! She is the first person to actually treat me like I'm more than your son! If you want to hurt her...

You raise your hand and make a blade of flaming brimstone.

Y/N: You'll need to kill me first!

Hades: You are really trying to play the hero aren't ya? Well guess what, kid. The world spat in our faces and those royals rubbed salt in the wound by trapping us on that isle! I lost when I tried to conquer Olympus but I'm NOT FAILING HERE! EVEN IF I HAVE TO STOMP MY OWN CHILD INTO THE GROUND!!!

He glows red and you ready yourself. Hades opens with a burst of fire and while you fight your father, Mal and the others try to stop Maleficent who has turned into a dragon.

Y/N: I'm not like you! I don't fight for selfish reasons! I don't even fight for fun! I Fight... Because I have someone to fight for!!!

You stab the sword into the ground and it turns into a large jar.

Hades: Is that?

Y/N: Pandora's Jar.

(A/N: Yes in actual myth, Pandora's box was actually a jar.)

Hades: So what?

Y/N: True this jar is empty but I learned a spell to stop you. By the earth. By the air. By the seas. I gather the forces of nature. Trap that which must be contained. Great Sealing!

The jar opens and Hades is forced into a smokey form where he is then trapped in the container. It then chains itself locked and burrows underground. Unfortunately your body could barely handle it and you collapse.

You wake up and find yourself in the school's nurse's office. Mal, Elise, and the others are there waiting.

Jay: Well look who's not dead.

Elise hugs you tightly.

Y/N: What happened?

Mal: After you beat your Dad, you passed out from magic feedback as Fairy Godmother put it. You were unconscious for two days.

Y/N: And Maleficent?

Carlos: Trapped in a wand case at the moment.

Elise: Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: Ye-

You're cut off by her pressing her lips against yours. You blush brightly as she pulls away.

Elise: I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

You hug her and just like that, you finally got the happy ending you never knew you needed. Until next time though, but that's a story for another time.

End