school

Justine's POV
As we get to school I unbuckled my seat belt and Brandon did the same. I grabbed my backpack and we waited for the rest of the guys to get here. I have classes with nick and Brandon and Austin. I only have 2 classes with Zion and Edwin. A couple minutes later the boys arrived and did the boy handshake thing. We got inside and I had my locker near Edwin and Austin's, so Zion , nick and Brandon went their separate ways and we said goodbye. I took some books out and put the stuff I didn't need in my locker. "we have math first right?" Austin asked. Me and Edwin both looked and said "yea" at the same exact time. We chuckled. We got to math and we could sit next to whoever. I always sat near the 3 boys who were in my class ( Brandon, Austin, nick)
We never actually paid attention in anything. Except Brandon he was always looking for something new to learn. I hate school and will always hate school.
*skip to last period*
Last period we had gym and I had this class with all the 5 boys. My crush was in this class 2. Zach.And the boys knew except Brandon and Austin. I haven't told them yet. Me and the boys were playing basketball. Basketball is my favorite sport, I'm pretty good at it. I made a few shots, but so did they.
—-
As the bell rang, all the gym students ran to the area where we put our backpacks, as we were heading to get our bags, Zion's dumbass fucking pushed me into Zach. "Oh I'm so sorry, someone pushed me" as I say looking at Zion. Zach was pretty tall so I had to look up a bit. "don't sweat it" he said "hey um, you're Justine right?" He asked "yea" I said nodding in reply. "Well we should hang out sometime, you seem chill" Zach says. "Um sure and thx" I reply, after I hand him my number and I told him to text me whenever. I look over and the boys are straight up staring at us, they seem so intrigued.
But I couldn't see Brandon, I head back to the boys and I ask them where he went, "idk" they all say. We turn the corner and see him head out. It looked like he was well, i don't know, maybe , mad?!