monday

Justine's POV
———
It's Monday, I checked the time and it was 10:02. today I decided not to go to school because I decided to tell my mom that I'm gonna move out soon and that I already found my apartment. It's honestly such a fucking nice apartment, there's 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom and it's spacious. I have a few boxes that have my stuff in it. I wake up and I go to my bathroom and i brush my teeth and grab my phone and walk downstairs. I click the call button and call her, she was on another business trip, my mom works with a fashion company which is cool and idk what she gonna do with Silas but obviously I'd  still come over and play with him and keep him company and take care of him and I'd let him sleep at my place.

ring.. ring..ring.. ring

"Hi, sweetie. Uhm I'm kinda swamped right now" my mom said

"Hey mom, it's kinda important." I say

"Okay. What is it honey?" Said Catarina. That our moms name but obvi we don't call her that cuz she's our mom.

"well I'm gonna be moving out." I say

"Well, that's great honey but are you sure you are ready. It's tough" she said

"Yea" I said while sighing

"Kay" she said. "If u need help to pack or help with anything, I'm always here sweetie" she said

"Okay love you mom" I said

"Love you too" she said and with that I hung up

(Catarina Gomez)
Your mom is being played my Jennifer Aniston

——After the call I went back up to my room and I let Silas stay home from school because he told me he would help me pack

——
After the call I went back up to my room and I let Silas stay home from school because he told me he would help me pack. Anyways I let him sleep in a little and I went back to packing. I started packing my clothes and Jeremiah and Zion, nick planned on coming later to help me move everything to my apartment. I grabbed some boxes and put them in my car. There was some more boxes to fill but that was light work so I woke Silas up and made him some pancakes and he helped my with these boxes and then I checked my phone to see that Jeremiah, Zion and nick texted in the gc we made just for this moving situation and what happened yesterday. They said they were almost here. I was going to go in my Car and the boys would come with Jeremiah.
Me and Silas got in the car and i saw that they were here so they just followed me. We got got to the apartment and started taking things out . Jeremiah left cuz it was late in the night. But Zion and nick needed to talk to me about something and Silas was sleeping on an air mattress. I sat down on the floor cuz the couches and my bed haven't been delivered or whatever.

"What did u guys need to talk to me about?" I asked . They both looked at each other. Then they sat down.

"Well someone who works for Simon cowell wants us to be a boy band and make music" nick said

"By us do you mean b, ed and Austin too?" I asked

"Yea" Zion said, they both looked at me.

"That's great news!!" I said excited.

"In los Angelos" nick finished the sentence.

"Are u serious?" I said laughing

"Yea"

I got up and started pacing around the living room.

"We live in New York, that's so far!" I said

"We know, but we will come visit you all the time." Zion said

"You, promise" I said looking at them

"We promise" they said in sync

"When do you guys leave?" I asked looking at the time. 8:45pm

"Today" nick said.

"Oh my god. I need to see Brandon!" I said with tears in my eyes as I got up grabbing my car keys

"He left already" Zion said
——

Hello!! Comment if u liked this chapter because it's this is the LAST chapter!!

just kidding !! 😊