fight

"YOU WENT OUT WITH SHAWN MENDES" I hear Brandon say with the most harsh voice I've ever heard as he rushes into my room.

"Oh my god will you stop screaming" I said trying to quiet him down

"I guess I will just go to my room" said zion but before he left I grabbed his arm because I didn't want this conversation with Brandon to be awkward .

"No, you're going to stay" I said arguing with zion

"I have more important things to do" he said

"Like what?" I said looking at him

".....play fortnite" he said quietly cuz you could tell he was ashamed

"Ugh" i groaned

"You went out with Shawn mendes?" Brandon stood there with his arms crossed and just when Brandon said that zion had already left so I closed the door.

"Okay and?" I asked

"It doesn't concern you" I finished my sentence

"well, I don't care. You can't date him!!" He said trying to not yell.

"Okay you know what Brandon, I don't care what you say. You want to know why? Because you went out with my ex-best friend! Okay so I'll date whoever the fuck I want!" I said yelling.

"I said I was sorry" he apologized

"Wow thank you I feel fucking great." I argued

He stayed quiet

"Why do you care so much??" I asked being confused

"I still have feelings for you" he said while whispering it

"YOU WHAT??" I yelled and by then all the boys had opened my bedroom door to see what the hell was going on.

"I still like you, a lot" he explained trying to touch me but I didn't let him.

"I don't fucking care. Get out!" I demanded

"Come on, Justine" he said

"leave, get out!" I said not being able to look at him.

"You know what? Fuck you!" He said

That's when I cracked. I fell to the floor and bawled my eyes out. Brandon had left the room by now but all the boys were huddling around me trying to comfort me while zion was talking to Brandon in his room, I knew cuz of all the yelling. But all the other boys were trying to make me laugh and trying to make me forget what happened. How could I? He said "fuck you" who says that to a fucking woman! Later that night , zion and Brandon were still arguing but I could hear things crash and break from inside the room , like things were being thrown. The boys tried to make me feel better. It was no use. They stayed the whole night or morning with me until I fell asleep. It was 6:58am and they were still in my room trying to make me laugh. I had finally fallen asleep at 8:23am.

——
I woke up and looked at the clock in my room because I couldn't find my phone which is weird because I always keep it near me. I read the time as 5:08pm. I slept the the whole evening or whatever. I was so hungry I needed food . But what happened yesterday I didn't wanna leave my room so I didn't. at least I had a bathroom in my room. I got up and locked the door and went straight to the bathroom and did my business and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and got changed. I got back in bed and watched some Netflix. I put on friends and I couldn't even get my mind off it. As soon as the episode ended I heard a knock on my door then someone trying to open the door but not being able to.
"Hey, jay? We have food downstairs and your phone has been blowing up by Shawn! You need to come out" nick's voice said then I heard Zion's voice. "If you don't come out I will break this fucking door down, so come out" z said. I didn't even bother to respond I just turned the volume up and payed attention to the tv. "We know you are in there Justine! We can hear the tv" Edwin then said. "Oh look Shawn mendes is calling again, I'm going to answer" said Austin as I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello" aus10 said

"No, this is Justine's phone" - Austin

"She's not feeling well" -Austin

"IF YOU CALL BEING A BITCH NOT FEELING WELL, then I agree" I heard Brandon yell from his room, which made me even more sad.

"GET THE FUCK OUT BRANDON, IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT" zion screamed

"What the fuck ever, i don't care. That slutty bitch can come out now because I'll be gone" I heard Brandon say as he walked down the stairs

"Shut the fuck up! What the fuck is wrong with you!"I heard them say quietly to Brandon from downstairs
Then I heard Brandon mumble something and after that I heard all the boys run downstairs and I the heard "sorry, I've got to end the call. Something really bad happened. K bye" said Austin and by then I heard him end the call.

I didn't know what happened but after all of the screaming downstairs I heard the front door slam shut and I heard 4 of the boys come up the stairs.

"you got to come out" zion said

I said nothing once again.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM" when zion has yelled that i cringed because I've never heard him yell like that and I was lowkey scared. Tears had been falling out the whole time and I could tell my bags where dark because when I looked in the mirror earlier they were pretty dark. I got up and opened the door. And I started to cry and nick wrapped me around his arms and the only person to touch me honestly. He is the only one that has been kind through out this situation. So was zion but I'm scared of him not and I don't even want to look at him.

"You've got to eat something" Edwin mumbled

"I'm not hungry" I said but barely could understand what I was saying because I was hugging nick.

Zion went to touch me but i winced because of his touch. "What's wrong?" Z asked
He went to hug me but I tried to push him off.

"I don't want you to touch me" I whispered as I looked down being scared.

I started walking down the stairs. "I think she's afraid of you zion" I heard Edwin say quietly "why?"zion replied

"The way you screamed made us scared honestly" Austin said
"That's why?" Z said . I grabbed my purse and phone and nick followed me while side hugging me. I then heard someone rush down the stairs. Then I saw zion in front of me. "Look I'm sorry I yelled, i need you to eat or something" He said, I couldn't even look at him.
"I think we should get going, sorry zion" nick told z
We then left the house and got in the car.

"Where do you wanna go?" Nick said starting the car.

"Home" I said

"Well we are already here" nick replied

"No back in New York " I told him without even laying my eyes on him.

"But can you stay with me" I asked

"Uhm.... sure" he told me

and before you knew it we were leaving to go to back to New York without anyone even knowing we left.

———

okay I'm sorry this chapter sucked, I'm literally so tired it's 12:36am. So if there are any mistakes sorry.