Chapter One: Prolouge

The last bell of the day rang, signaling the end of school and the start of summer, three boys busted through their class door, walking down the crowded hallway as other students started pouring in, seeming to already have a conversation when the fourth boy ran up behind them, taking his place beside of the shortest in the group and the one who seemed to be the leader of the group, as they walked passed another group of boys who just seemingly glared at everyone who walked passed, especially the four boys, when the one with thick rimmed glasses turned to the other three.
"Do you think they'll sign my year book? 'Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steaming dump in your backpack last month. Have a good summer'." He chuckled looking at the others boys who seemingly rolled their eyes at him.
"Hey guys, you want to stop buy my house after school? Bill got a new croquet set we can use it there." Said the boy with curly hair wearing a kippah, pointing to the boy next to him, as they all turned down the flight of stairs the entrance of the building coming into view as they walked out the school towards the trash cans that were in the front near the road.
"Sorry Stan, I can't make it I promised told my mom I'd go see my cousin after school today, her parents are getting tired of her being locked inside the house and not making any friends." The shortest one side, whereas Richie took it upon himself to make a comment about this "unknown cousin" of Eddie's.
"You know you keep mentioning this cousin of yours Eddie Spaghetti, yet we never get to meet her, does she tickle your pickle?" Richie laughed as they made their way to the trash cans to empty their schools bags, the shortest one now known as Eddie stopped what he was doing to turn and look at Richie as the other two boys Stanley and Bill emptied their bags. Bill turning to look at Eddie with his now empty backpack. "H-h-he has a p-p-point. W-why can't we meet -h-h-her?" He asked.
"Are you fucking stupid? (Y/N) would have a fucking aneurysm if brought three boys over, especially three new boys. I might as well be signing her death certificate." Eddie screeched at Richie as Stan just emptied his bag muttering something along the lines of how that was the best feeling ever. It wasn't until Bill turned to Eddie curious about Eddie's cousin.
"Www-what does ss-sshe look like?" He stuttered out, looking at Eddie curious to hear his response and explain his cousin to himself and the other two boys beside them as he placed his now empty bag back onto his shoulders. With a heavy sigh of defeat Eddie placed his now also empty bag on his shoulders as he turned to walk away with the three boys behind him catching up. "Well she has (H/L) which is a shade of (H/C). And I'm not that much taller than her she comes up to me about here." He said motioning to the hand that was now at his shoulder. "It also doesn't help that she's fucking terrified of everything that walks and breaths. She had to scream and beg for my uncle to homeschool her when they moved to Derry about a couple months ago." He mumbled as the three finally caught up.
"Why is she so fucking scared of everything." Richie lifted his hand to push up his glasses as the boys went to the bike racks and grabbed their bikes. "My mom said it's called panophobia, which means the fear of everything or some shit like that." Eddie mentioned waving his hand as he put his bike lock in his bag. "Why not let her met us and let her base her own opinion first before doing it for her." The thoughtful Stan mentioned as Eddie had a look of doubt in his eyes, Richie new just a little more pushing and he would break and take them all to this cousin of his. "Yeah come on Eddie Spaghetti, take us to this mystical cousin of yours named (Y/N)."
P-please." Bill finished looked at the Eddie who grunted and started walking away from them. "Fine come on then, but you have to listen to exactly what I say or she will be scared of you." He huffed as the boys started following him.
-
(Y/N) let out a squeal as her father started pushing her to the door. "You can't keep hiding away from the outside in your room any long!" His voice boomed as he opened the front door and shoved you outside. "When you asked to be home schooled I accepted on the condition you finally make some damn friends. And you haven't had a single one beside your own cousin. (Y/N), Eddie will be over soon until then I want you to stay outside!" He screamed as he slammed the door in her face.
Letting out a silent wail she turned around and sat on the steps of her porch, huddled next to the railing while she hugged herself, mentally deciding that here was where she would wait for Eddie.
It was until about 10 minutes later (Y/N) had noticed a car, slowly driving up and near her house. She watched as a blonde wearing a mullet lifted himself up from the hole in the car hood and shouted in her direction. "Hey babe, why not come in for a ride with us?" He chuckled as his friends starting wolf whistling from the car, one of them beeping the horn. Cheering him on as he climbed out and (Y/N) got up while she had the chance, quickly speeding away. Where to she didn't know but away from blonde boy behind her who was now speeding to catch up with her. (Y/N) probably only made it about half down the street before she felt someone grab her wrist and jolt her back.
"Hey come on back babe what's the rush?" He whispered in your ear as he slammed your back into his chest, as he brought both of her wrists into one of his hands, letting his free own drift down her chest and to the hem of her shorts slowly slipping in. (Y/N) started screaming hoping to get anyone's attention but she watched as a car drove by slowly, as the occupants just stared out at her and the boy at her back as you struggled.
(Y/N) screamed, praying Eddie would magically come biking his way down your street. In (Y/N)'s trashing, she managed to turn her head just right and bit down into his arm that was in front of her, slowly slipping down into her shorts . With a shriek, he dropped her screaming curse word after curse word. (Y/N) managed to pull herself up and run away down the street like she were part of an Olympian track team, turning a corner and quickly jumping through back yards, making it a few streets over.
(Y/N) didn't look where she was going until she turned a corner and slammed into a chest, stumbling back she fell once again, landing on her ass. Crawling backwards horrified she stared at a group of three boys holding their bikes. Squeaking she crawled back still on her hands and ass she heard a fourth boy from behind the group.
"(Y/N) Kaspbrak! What are you doing out here."