Chapter Five: Are We Clear?

A/N: This kinda seems like it's starting off as a Bill x Reader but it's really not, things will change when Bevy comes back into the story, so like don't think this is a bill x reader. Cause it aint. Also this one is like really short, my bad, I just need to post something instead of waiting for so long. Sorry I promise part 6 will be longer.

Just as Eddie was starting to open the door, his mother Sonia called out to him from in the living, stopping him from completing the task of waling out of the house and onto their bikes. "Forgetting something?" She raised an eyebrow, as she was doing something to her nails.

Eddie silently huffed walking over to his mother, placing a kiss on her cheek, walking over back to the other three children. "(Y/N)?" Sonia called getting the young girl's attention.

The young preteen girl turned to face her aunt. "Yes Auntie?" She asked quietly staring down at her feet, wearing mud crusted converses, even in the dress her aunt had forcibly placed her in.

"You too." She responds with, still messing with her nails, her eyes flipping up to see if the young girl would follow the overweighted woman's commands. Gulping down her nervousnes, she nodded her head and breath out a small okay. Walking over to Sonia Kaspbark she repeated what her cousin had done just moments before but giving her aunt a kiss on the cheek opposite of the one her cousin.

"Do you want one from me too Mrs. K?" Richie screeched from the door way, resulting in Mrs. Kaspbark rolling her eyes and Eddie trying to shove the two other boys, Bill and the Trashmouth out of the house through the flimsy screen door.

As (Y/N) was walking away, Sonia called out to both her and Eddie. "Eddie, don't go rolling in freshly cut grass, you know how bad your allergies can get. And (Y/N)-" with her aunt calling her once again she turned around, half way to the door with her cousin holding the door open for her as he watching the interaction between his mother and his cousin.

"Don't ruin your dress like you did last time, you know how delicate you are, keep that image up." Sonia called, making the young girls blood run cold.

"Are we clear?" Her aunt called back out to her, not quite sure if the child infront of her heard her the first time.

"Yes Auntie." She whispered, before turning and scurrying away to Eddie who still held the door open for (Y/N).

A/N: This chapter is meant to give you just a slight more insight on how the readers Family life is, and for those of you who won't pick up on the idea, she is meant to be a perfect little doll. Sheltered by those around her. Your welcome for explaining.