Chapter 1: Soulmate's Marriage

* Chapter 1.. do support ! enjoy ! * 

                                                                  *******************************

" Ayush.. where are you ? dad is waiting for you .. come down fast.. we are already late for the function !", called out Ayush's mom. 

" Coming mom.. You people move on I will join you ..!", Ayush said.

They were going for their cousin's wedding eve. Ayush as always was late and after 20 mnts of his mom's shouting he joined them and they started to their cousin Abhimanyu's wedding eve destination. They reached there in 40 mnts. They were welcomed by Abhi's parents and were seated beside the Tripathis.

The hall was splendid.. decorated very elegantly.  

Soon the bride and groom came in

Soon the bride and groom came in. Ayush got up and went to Abhi's side. 

" You are looking quite handsome man !", Chuckled Ayush. 

"C'mon Ayu ! at least its my marriage tomorrow.. Let me look better than you today !", replied back Abhi punching on Ayush's stomach. They laughed. 

Ayush and Abhi grew up together. They entered business and made it a success together. they were soul friends and more than just cousins.

" Hey Ayu.... not only Abhi ..I'm also seated beside him !", said Nikitha Abhi's bride. 

" Hi gorgeous ! I was just troubling your would-be.. how could I not see the most beautiful woman tonight !",replied Ayush with his gentle man smile patting Nikitha's shoulder. 

" mm.. Abhi your friend is quite too much into my praise ! are you planning for some boys party..? is that why he is praising me so much..?", asked Nikitha glaring at Abhi. " No baby..nothing like that...", replied Abhi rolling his eyes at Ayush. 

" well well Ayush...Your soul friend will get married in hours ! when are you planning for one ? You will be getting the best the most eligible bachelor !", said Abhi's dadi ( Grandma) from behind. 

" Oh dadii..! talking about marriage I cannot find a beauty like you..! and you are already married now what can I do rather than play a Devdas role !", Replied Ayush with a fake sad face. 

" Oh so sad dear ! well I will find you a girl..! don't worry more beautiful and elegant than me ! okay..?", asked dadi... " If you insist then okay !", replied Ayush with a grin. 

" Ayush..come here for a minute...",called Ayush's dad. 

" Here .. meet Mr. Tripathi.. he is one the most successful business personality in textile industry.And this is his family.", said Ayush's dad. 

" Good evening Uncle..! Pleasure to meet you and Family..", smiled Ayush shaking hands with Mr. Tripathi.

" Pleasure to meet you too.. By the way Mr. Mehta.. we are nothing in-front of your son's business growth ! ", commented Mr. Tripathi. 

" Oh there is nothing like that uncle .. I learn from business people like you how to do business meaningfully... ", replied Ayush with a grin. They smiled and walked forward  for dinner. 

After their brief talks throughout the dinner They bid a formal good-bye and left the event. Ayush and his family too left in short while.... 

After Reaching home... Ayush's mom said.." Ayush..Mr. Tripathi  whom you met today is searching for a groom for his daughter Aarohi. She is a very beautiful charming girl. She is doing her Post graduation in History at Mumbai Christ College....", she was interrupted by Ayush.. " Mom..Mom.. What do you want now..? we'll go see her okay ? I am free on Tuesday ..can we plan it like that ?",... His mom replied with a smile.." Okay Ayu ! On Tuesday we'll go I will inform them..... 

***************************************************************************************P.S. So Let's meet our Aarohi Tripathi ...! Let's check out how their first meeting goes ! Ayush & Aarohi scenes coming up !